Thirty Three

Keith woke up to the smell of sweet. He opened his eyes slowly and saw Ariwhite sitting down.

"Hey." She said softly.

"H-hey." Keith sat up and winced. 

"Hey, lay back down!" Ariwhite crawled over to him." Your still on the sleep drug." She said moving hair out of his face.

"That explains why I'm so tired." Keith chuckled. He looked around. The lights were set to low and there was a pouch of water next to Keith's head. Keith looked at the water then back at Ariwhite.

"You want some water?" Keith nodded.

"How do you know what water is?" Keith asked her.

"Everyone around here knows what water is." She chuckled." It can be found on everyone planet depending on how dry the planet is." Ariwhite picked up the water pouch." Here." Ariwhite put her hand behind Keith's back and slowly helped him up so he wouldn't chock on the water. She put the pouch to his lips and he took some sips.

"Thank you." He said as she laid him back down.

"It's nothing." She smiled." I'm happy to help."

"So what's up with the whole blue thing?" Keith asked.

"Oh. Well my mother was Galra and my father was from an ice planet called Yadore. That's why my skin is this color and why I have Galrean ears and yellow sclera."  She smiled." People say that since my parents are from two different species that I'm like the prince." Her smiled faded." But I'm nothing like him."

"I understand." Keith said and she looked up." I'm half galra too." Her  mouth opened but no words came out." Yeah I know, crazy huh?" 

"What species!?" She exclaimed excitedly. 

"Human." Keith said. Ariwhite then looked confused.

"H-human? I've never heard of such a thing?" She said." Are they dangerous?"

"Against some like Zarkon? We wouldn't stand a chance." Keith said.

"As well as my people." Ariwhite said." I mean my people from Yadore! Not the Galra." Keith nodded with a sigh.

"How long have we been out?" Keith asked. Ariwhite stood up and walked over to the consul.

"Almost one quintant." She said." You slept for a long time." She chuckled as she sat back down.

"What about your tracker?" Keith asked. Ariwhite picked up her arm. There was a small cut with a bandage over it.

"I've got it out already. Mine was easy to take out. Yours not so much." 

" What'd you do with them?" Keith asked once more.

"Space." She looked out the window." I destroyed them and put them out there." She sighed." Just for safe keeping." She looked back at Keith who was falling asleep slowly. She smiled softly." Look who's falling asleep again." Keith lightly glared at her." Oh! Wait before you fall asleep again." She picked Keith up and let him lean against the wall." I need to redo your bandages." She brought over some white cloth and a bucket of water. She took off the bandage on Keith. Keith looked down.

"It was deep huh?" Keith said.

"Yes." Ariwhite said while putting the new bandage on." Lucky there was no infection, which is good." She rubbed they bandage on and laid Keith back down." There now you can rest some more." By the time she had said that Keith was already passed out. Ariwhite chuckled and laid a blanket over him. She got up and went to the consul. Keith had wanted to get to Voltron but Voltron was all ways on the move. So they just had to wait at a planet and send Voltron their location. So that's what Ariwhite was doing. She found a planet that was healthy and not inhabited by the Galra. Gathiater, it's a planet Ariwhite had gone to before. It was calm and peaceful there. So she set coordinates for that planet. She sighed and looked back at Keith." Sleep well Red paladin." 

~~~~

Short chapter sorry