Thirty Six

"WHERE IS HE!!"  

"I don't know! He got away!" Lotor said as he chocked.

"TO WHERE!?" Lance said as he gripped his hands more around Lotor's neck.

"I-i do-on't k-no-"

"YOU KNOW DAMN WELL!!" Lance yelled in his face while Lotor gasped for air.

"LANCE!" Lance looked over his shoulder and saw Pidge and Hunk jogging over to him." Stop!"

"Why." Lance said pushing Lotor more up against the wall.

"Because we know his location!" Pidge said. Lance just stared at them with beating eyes. Lance then through Lotor on the ground and put cuffs on him. Lotor chocked and spit blood onto the floor.

"Your all fools."

"Shut up." Lance said and pulled him towards the blue lion. 

"Lance-"

"What do you want me to say?" Lance asked them both.

"We know that Lotor was gon-"

"Yeah I know that to." Lance said with a growl." This bitch was gonna use MY omega to help his rut. Guess what buddy, your gonna suffer through it." Lance growled at Lotor. Lotor's rut was gonna start any time now and Lance was playing to lock him up with no help. Lotor growled at him.

"I'll get him-" Lance then punched him in the face.

"Not. Going. To. Happen." Lance said and pushed him forward." Let's get going." Pidge and Hunk both looked at each other and headed to their own lions.

~~~

It was quiet. To quiet. Lance hated it. Lotor was right there, tied up to the back of his chair. But Lance didn't know what to say. He just want to cry. He just wanted to hold Keith and give him little kisses all over his face. Sure it had only been almost two days but it felt like two years. Lance perked up when he heard small groans.

"Oh?" Lance said." Has someone started their rut?" Lance said chuckling. 

"B-bit-tch." Lotor spoke.

"If i recall you're the one who stool my omega." Lance snarled." So don't call me a bitch because I did nothing." He heard Lotor sighed and grunt again. Lance rest his head back and took off his helmet. Then he jumped when a call blared on his screen. He pressed a couple buttons and soon heard Rosalina's screams." Oh god-"

"Ddddddddddadddddddddda!" She screamed. Lance stared at her. Rosalina's hair had pink, sparkly bows and it was sticking up in different places. There was also something that was just under her eyes. Then Rosy started to laugh and giggle while clapping her hands.

"Uhh-"

"Oh! Lance!" Allura then appeared in the background." Why have you called? Have you found Keith!?" 

"Um n-no not yet." Lance said." And um I didn't call you did." 

"No I-" Allura turned to Rosalina who was crawling over the consul." Rosalina!" Allura picked her up and she screamed." Ugh, when are you coming back?" She asked.

"When we get Keith." Lance said.

"Mmmmmmmmmommmmmmmma?" Rosalina looked at the screen." Dddddddadddddda mmmmmmommmmmma!" Lance smiled faded." A-ahhhhh." Rosalina was reaching for the camera.

"I know baby, I'll be home as soon as I can." Lance said to her." Allura, Pidge said she found Keith's location. You think you could met us there?" 

"I could but I don't want to wormhole. I can't leave Rosalina to be by herself."

"What about Coran?"

"TO be fairly honest I don't trust him with Rosalina. She is a human child after all." She said and Lance nodded.

"Okay, just be there whenever you can, alright." Allura nodded and the screen went black. 

~~~

Keith just sat there, waiting. A black screen. His breathes were shallow.  His hands were sweaty. It was just then that a scream and giggles were heard. Keith's breath caught in his throat.

"Keith?" Keith shock his head and looked at the screen." Is that you?"

"H-hey Allura." She gasped and covered her mouth.

"Oh my goodness!" She smiled." Your okay! We were so worried!" Keith looked behind Allura and saw Rosalina playing with Coran on the floor. Keith's eyes got watery and he cried." Oh, Keith."

"I miss you guys so much." He cried.

"It's okay Keith, Lance will be there soon."

"W-what?!" Keith looked up shocked.

"Pidge was able to find out your location." Allura explained.

"H-how! We took out the tra-" Keith stopped and was shocked." Unless."

"What is it?" Allura asked.

"N-no way! She said she-"

"Who?"

"Ariwhite." Keith growled.

"Who is Ariwhite?" Allura asked.

"Keith." Keith turned in his chair. Ariwhite was standing at the door with her arms crossed behind her back." I-"

"You knew!" Keith yelled and stood up.

"No I ju-"

"YOU FUCKING KNEW!" Keith yelled again." YOU SAID YOU TOOK THE TRACKER OUT! BUT YOU DIDN'T!" Ariwhite gasped lightly.

"K-kei-"

"AHHHH! AlLuRa!" Keith turned around and found Pidge and Hunk on the screen." WE'RE BEING ATTACKED! BY LOTOR'S GENERAL'S!"

"Oh my goodness!" Allura pressed some buttons." Keith I may need to shut the line-"

"You won't be able to reconnect." Ariwhite said.

"Why is that?" Keith growled.

"Because I-"

"She was doing what I told her too." Keith gasped. A cold chill ran down his spine. He looked up and stared Lotor dead in the eye. Ariwhite yelped when Lotor touched her shoulder." And she knew what would happen if she didn't." Keith looked at Ariwhite and saw tears running down her face.

"Where's Lance!?" Allura yelled and Keith froze.

"Wha-"

"Lancy Lance is perfectly fine." Lotor said while throwing something to the ground and it grunted and cried out.

"LANCE!" keith screamed when he saw him.

"K-kei-eith." Lance coughed up blood.

"Nononononononono!" Keith ran over to his side and pulled Lance's head into his lap." B-baby?" Keith spilled tears." T-this isn't how I-I want to see you a-again." Keith said and moved some of Lance's hair out of his face.

"Sorry grieving time is over." Lotor said and grabbed Keith by the hair.

"AH!" He yelped.

"You know," Lotor began." You were able to get this far before I could do the next turn." Keith looked over at Ariwhite, who was crying and on her knees.

"I'ms-sor-rry." She cried and Keith yelped again when Lotor pulled on his hair. 

"You know, it would b fun if your boyfriend watched this." Lotor said and kicked Lance up against the wall. He coughed and gasped for air." I hope you enjoy blue paladin."