Twenty Nine

Keith kept walking forward while hearing Lance scream his name. Tears rained down his face while he said his goodbye.

"NO KEITH PLEASE!" Lance screamed trying to push past the rest of the paladins.

"I love you." Is all Keith said before they left.

•~• Minutes Before•~•

"So you can either hand over your red paladin over or we can kill your beautiful little girl, Rosalina." Everyone stood very still in the moment." So, what'll it be?"

"You won't-"

"I'll go." Keith said." I'll go with you if you put her down."

"Keith. No you can't" Lance said. Keith turned around.

"I have to." He said and let tears run down his face." I have to."

"No, no you don't." Lance said. The rest of the paladins were now by their side." No please."

"She's not safe." Keith said." You can get her back."

"WHAT ABOUT YOU!" Lance cried. Lotor came forward with Rosalina screaming in his arms.

"Here take you child and I'll take Red over here." Lotor gave Rosalina to Shiro and grabbed Keith's arm harshly. Keith hissed in pain and Lance growled.

"Don't lay a fucking hand on him!" Lance yelled and tried to run forward but Hunk and Pidge stopped him." NO! NO STOP!" Lance screamed and tried to get past them.

"Lance stop your making it worse!" Allura said over all the yelling.

"Shhh." Shiro was trying to calm Roslina down.

"NO KEITH PLEASE!"

"I love you."

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Silence. It was dark and cold. Metal wasn't a very comfortable seat. Tear stains made Keith's face crusty and itchy.

"We'll be there soon my kitten."

"Don't call me that." Keith spat. Lotor just rolled his eyes and face forward once more. Keith stared out into the void of space. Seeing on how he planned he'd never see Lance again." What are you planning to do." Keith asked coldly.

"Oh you know." Lotor said." My rut is in two days, so in the meantime I was planning on just locking you in a room and when my rut does come. Well you get the idea." Keith shivered. He hated the fact that Lotor was just using him. Lance didn't use him. It was only an accident but the result was amazing. He just wanted Lance to hold him and tell him everything was goin to be okay. Keith could only imagine what Lance was feeling right then and there.

~~~~~~

"WE HAVE TO GET HIM BACK!" Lance yelled/cried.

"Lance, please calm down, we will get him back." Allura said while typing in coordinates. 

"Lance." Lance quickly wiped his tears off his face with his sleeve. Shiro sat down in front of Lance with Rosalina clinging to him and crying.

"S-sorry."

"You have nothing to be sorry for." Shiro said." None of this was your fault."

"B-but-"

"No buts. Here I think she would want you more than me." Shiro handed Rosalina to Lance. Lance then cried even more while holding her close to his chest. Hunk and Pidge came over and sat down next to Lance as well. Hunk then patted Lance on the back and gave him a classic Hunk hug. Then Shiro and Pidge joined in. Lance's cries calm down to the point where he all most passed out.

"Mmmmmommmmma." Rosalina slurred." Ah!MMmmmmommma!" Rosalina kicked and wiggled her arms in Lance face.

"I know baby, I know, I want momma back too." Lance said as he stood up." I'm gonna take her to bed." 

"You go to sleep as well." Allura said.

"Why?" Lance asked.

"Because your in a rut of course!" Allura smiled. Pidge, Hunk, and Shiro all deadpanned.

"O-oh, right." Lance lowered his head and carried Rosalina to their room.

"Allura!" They all yelled at her.

"W-what!?" 

"You do realize that Lance can't be in rut alone! Or it will hurt like hell!" Pidge yelled.

"Pidge, she didn't know." Shiro said. Everyone took a breathe." We should focus on Keith. Finding him I mean."

"Yes." Allura said." Pidge would you have any idea's?"

"Maybe. But I can't be sure." 

"Well let's take a look." 

~~~~~

It had been a couple of hours since Keith had fallen asleep. He wasn't sure where he was or how long it had been. Of course , again, it was dark and cold. Keith was in a metal cell and there was just enough light to see what was around him. Which was nothing. Keith was in shock for some reason. 

"It's just a dream." He said as he hugged his knees." It's all just an awful dream. I'll wake up with Lance and Rosalina next to me." Keith's eyes began to sting with tears. He tried to lay down but every time he did, he could never find a spot that was comfortable." Lance!" Keith cried/screamed as he let the tears stain his face." COME BACK!"