Twenty Eight

Pidge had made a plan to just write note. She wrote down everything about a rut and explained what Keith would be dealing with. Pidge put her head phone's on and went to their room. She had the music blasting just in case they were up to something. She pounded on the door and excepted no one answer but there was Keith holding the handle and wobbling.

"HEY!" Pidge shouted and Keith flinched. Keith reached for her headphones and took them off.

"Try to be quite please." Keith groaned.

"O-oh right sorry. Pidge looked behind Keith and saw Lance fast asleep hugging a pillow close to his chest. He was also growling." S-so i wanted to give this to you." Pidge handed Keith the letter." It's about Lance's rut."

"Rut?" Keith asked

"It's basically a heat for Alpha's."

"O-oh." Keith turned around and looked at Lance." How long do they normally last."

"Around a week."

"A WEEK!" Keith yelled." S-sorry i'm just surprised. Is Rosalina okay?!" Keith panicked.

"Shes fine. She's with Hunk, Shiro, and Allura. Perfectly safe. You need to stay with Lance right now. Also please read this it will tell you everything about ruts."

"Yeah, yeah okay." Keith took a breath." Is this it?"

"Yeah. You looked tired, go get some sleep."

"O-okay." Pidge waved as Keith shut the door quietly. Keith went back to sit on the bed, winching when he sat down. See, Keith was having a hard time moving around considering his ass was in so much pain. Keith opened the note. He began to read about everything and became very overwhelmed. He looked over at Lance and took a shaky breath." I-it's okay. Everything's perfectly fine, you can do this." Keith told himself before slipping under the covers once again." Just relax." Keith counted to 5 like his father told him to do when he was overwhelmed. Keith yelped when he felt a pair of hands pulled him over to the other side if the bed. The moving stopped and arms were wrapped around his waist. Keith felt a nose lightly touch his neck. He looked down and saw Lance had wrapped his legs and arms around him and snuggled his head on to Keith's shoulder. So all i can say is Keith couldn't move at all."L-lance?"

"Mmmm." Keith sighed knowing that he now forever trapping in his lovers arms.

"So, Pidge knows what happened." Keith said." Your in a rut. It's like a heat but for Alpha's." Keith chuckled." So I'm guessing I'm going to get fucked a lot this week." Keith looked down again." What am i going to do." Keith sighed. Keith slipped his arm out very carefully and used it to rub Lance's back. Lance's hummed softly and pulled Keith in closer. Keith chuckled and started to make names on his back. He started with his name then Rosalina and the rest of the team." You awake yet?" Keith asked after a couple of minutes." No?" Keith sighed." Okay," The note had said that he would sleep for a long time so Keith wasn't surprised. Keith soon heard a small scream. He tried to sit up in fear that a paladin or Rosy was hurt in some way." Lance." Keith tried to push on him." Lance!" Keith yelled." Oh come on!" Keith hit Lance on the back but nothing, only the rise and fall of his chest." Lance! Wake up!"

"5 more minutes ma." 

"No! Lance! It's Keith!" Keith kept pushing and trying to move around.

"Mmm." Lance's eyes opened slowly and another scream was heard.

"Lance get off!" Keith pushed and whined.

"W-what's going on?" Lance sat up and rubbed his eyes. Keith sat up and quickly got out of the bed trying to run to the door but wobbling and tripping over himself. He opened the door and a shot barely hit his face. Keith yelped and ducked back into the room." Keith?"

"He's here."

"Who?" Lance got. He walked over to Keith and looked out the door.

"L-lotor." Lance gasped and looked back at Keith, who's eyes were filled to the brink with tears. Keith began to freaking out and started to shake.

"Hey. Hey! Calm down!" Lance pulled Keith into an embrace. Keith was still shaking. His breathing was sped and air filled his lungs.

"Keith!" A shout was heard." Where are you kitten." Lance covered Keith's mouth and slowly brought him over to the closet." Come out, come out!" He called out.

"L-an-"

"Shh." Lance growled. Keith then remembered he was in a rut so he would do ANYTHING to protect Keith or Rosalina.

"Kitten come out to play." The voice got closer." I know you want to." Keith looked up at Lance and saw Lance staring out the closet doors." Come out or I'll hurt something you love." Keith heard Lance growled. Keith tried to push Lance out of the way but Lance didn't move.

"Stay here." Lance growled at Keith. Lance walked out of the closet and locked it from the outside.

"N-no Lance!" Keith cried quietly.

"Ah Blue Paladin!" Lotor cheered." How are you!?"

"What the fuck do you want." Keith cried hearing the conversation.

"Oh nothing really. I just want to fuck your red paladin." Lance growled.

"LANCE!" They turned around to see the rest of the paladins. They looked awful. They were bleeding out and wobbling." STOP!" A scream was heard that made Lance slowly turn around. Keith heard it to and slammed his hand in the closet door. Keith kept banging and punching the doors until they final burst open. Keith ran out of the room with his Bayard in his hand. Keith then looked down the hall at the paladins and turned to see what they were looking at. Keith stood froze in his tracks.

"So you can either hand over your red paladin over or we can-"