Thirty Five

Keith was shaking and sweating. He was cold and panting. He missed the warmth of Lance. He missed the small giggles of Rosalina.

"L-lance." Keith stirred around while mumbling.

"Keith?" It was Ariwhite. She was laying right beside the Red Paladin." Keith, it's just a dream, calm down." She rubbed Keith's shoulders and Keith stirred awake. His eyes were drowsy and clearly tired.

"A-ariwhite?" Keith asked and started to sit up. He rubbed his eyes and looked down to see he was shirtless." AH!" Keith through the blanket over himself." Wha-" Ariwhite sat up and rubbed her eyes. Keith was shocked. Why you may ask? Haha, because she was only wearing a lace white bra. Her pale blue skin showed and dark blue spots were sprinkled over her shoulders.

"What's wrong?" Ariwhite looked over tat Keith who's mouth was open and was shocked.

"Did you take my shirt off?!" Keith shouted.

"Oh. Yeah, you fell asleep after I started to set up the call to Voltron, so I figured you'd be hot and uncomfortable." She shrugged.

"So why are you shirtless!" Keith exclaimed. She looked down and blushed.

"O-oh I got h-hot." She said. Keith looked around and saw the exact some bed on the other side of the room. He raised an eyebrow and looked over at Ariwhite and noticed how close she was to him.

"Ariwhite?" He asked and she looked at him." Why are you in the same bed as me?"  Ariwhite went pale.

"O-OH!" Ariwhite moved out of the bed." S-sorry!" Ariwhite stumbled over the sheets and Keith just watched. He could tell her face was getting very red.

"Do you-"

"YES! Okay! Maybe just little bit." She blushed and turned her back to him." And I know that you already have someone special and your dating them, but-"

"I'm gay." Keith said out of the blue.

"W-what?" She turned around.

"Gay?" Keith said." It means I only like the gender male." Keith exclaimed and Ariwhite looked sad by that statement.

"Oh, well um-" She said." I'm going to go check in with the others!" She exclaimed quickly while grabbing her shirt and rushing out the door. Keith watched her leave and he sighed.  He swung his legs over the bed and let his feet hit the ground. Keith stood up and looked around. It was a nice place. There were flowers and plants all over the room. The bed frames were made of thick green vines that had pink and yellow flowers blooming from them. The floor was made of a dark oak wood, as well as the doors. There was natural sun light coming in from the large windows. There was a large fan on the ceiling made of green leaves. The beds were made of soft cotton, and the bed sheets were a white with mint green dots. There was a large lime green carpet in the middle of the room. There were small like bean bag chairs around it with a small coffee table in the middle. From the carpet there were two or three steps that lead up to the beds on each side of the room. In between the steps there were to double doors that lead to a grand bathroom with a tub, shower, three sinks, and a large closet. The walls in the bathroom were made of a smooth creamy mint color with light blue flowers on painted vines. The faucets were made of the same vines as the bed frames.  The water that flowed out of the faucets was crystal clear. It was an amazing sight really. Being high in the trees. The fresh air right in your face. 

Keith loved it. It was a nice change, being away from all the action. But then again that's what Keith lived for. Unlike Pidge, Keith loved the out doors. He loved the lush green grass. He loved the rush of the wind and how calm it is. He loved the sky. He loved the clouds that made it rain and created dancing shadows on the ground. He loved the tall trees that would dance with the wind. He loved it. All of it. The peaceful feel of everything. Everything was at peace with each other. It was amazing. He wanted to stay here, but he knew he couldn't. Keith needed to get back. Back to his family. That's what he wanted more than anything. His family. That's what he needs.

"Family." Keith whispered to himself as he stared at the lush green hills. He then decided to get cleaned up because . . . yeah you know some stuff happened and he smelled like . . . um . . . uh . . . shit, yeah lets go with that haha! So he went to the shower and tuned it on, making it hot and  steam soon filled the room. Keith looked at himself in the mirror and cringed. His hair was sticking to his face due to the heat and his neck had bruises all over it." Ugh." Keith hopped into the shower hoping that the bruises would just go away. He grabbed a bottle of shampoo and open it. The smell was of the salt water oceans. It reminded Keith of Lance and he smiled. After he washed his body, he dried himself off and brushed his hair then putting it into a small ponytail." We just have to get used to a new life style." Keith said to himself while putting on the clean clothes the people proved him." I might be here awhile."