Twenty Four

Allura was pacing around while the paladins were off on another mission. She was worried about Keith and Lance. Lance was busy with the missions and helping Keith. Keith was feeling worse every day. From feeling Rosalina kicking him to having the feeling he was going to through up did not make anything better for the two paladins.

"Hey Allura?" Allura turned around and saw Keith walk on to the bridge.

"Keith! What are you doing here?!" She ran over to him.

"I just feel really off." Keith rubbed his face lightly.

"What do you mean off?" Allura asked him.

"I don't know." He said." Ahh!" Keith yelled as Rosalina forcefully kicked him.

"Oh my goodness are you okay?!"

"Y-yeah." He took a deep breath." I'm oka-" Keith stopped when he felt a cold liquid run down his legs." A-allura?!"

"What? What is it?!" Allura exclaimed and saw Keith wobble.

"I-i think-"

"ALLURA! WE GOT REALLY BIG TROUBLE!" Lance yelled through the comms.

"So do I."

"She's coming," Keith said out of the blue.

"WHAT!" Everyone exclaimed.

"Pidge we need you to get to the castle right away!" Shiro said.

"Why me!" Pidge exclaimed and grunted after getting hit by a shot.

"Because you know more about this type of stuff," Shiro said calmly.

"NEED TO GO TO!" Lance yelled.

"A-allu-ura?!" Allura turned around quickly and saw Keith in tears and holding his stomach." I-it-t h-hur-rts!"

"Oh my goodness!"

"Allura take him to the pod room right now! I'll be there as soon as I can!"

"Okay."

"Ahhh!" Keith yelled. He could feel Rosalina kicking him and pushing hard.
---------
Lance was fighting harder and harder and was being attacked by more and more of Lotors ships.

"Guys I'm pinned down!" Lance yelled. He began to panic about almost everything." GUYS!"

"Hold on Lance I'm coming!" Shiro yelled. So Shiro arrived shooting everything and helping Lance out.

"Thanks," Lance said.

"Lance how quick can you get to the ship?!" Pidge asked/yelled.

"What! Why!? Is Keith okay!?" Lance worried even more." WAIT! DOESN'T HE HAVE 3 MONTHS LEFT!" 

"Yes, he does! Which is why I need you to come here quickly!" Pidge yelled angerly.

"I'm on my way! Shiro can you deal with these guys?!" 

"Yeah, just go!" Then Lance flew off with some ships following after him. He shot them down and continued as fast as he could.

~~~~~

"Keith just take deep breathes okay," Allura said and Keith yelped in pain. He was breathless and was wanting Lance by his side.

"L-la-ance!" Keith yelped. Then Pidge ran in panting.

"Okay." Pidge looked at Keith and gasped." Oh god, it's really happening!"

"M-ma-ke i-t s-stop!" 

"Keith you need to take some deep breathes for me, Lance will be here any tik." Allura said and grabbed Keith's hand. Just then Lance burst through the door and shot some people behind him.

"WE HAVE COMPANY!" He yelled and Pidge slammed the doors and locked it. Allura got up and press a button on her console.

"Coran we need to shut down the castle now!" She told him.

"BUt princess that would mean-"

"DO IT!" 

"Yes, princess." Soon the lights went out and the sounds of blasting stopped. The sounds of Keith was still there though.

"AHH!" Keith yelped when Rosy kicked hard. Lance quickly put away his Bayard and sat next to Keith.

"Oh Keith." Lance held his hand." I'm here now." Keith turned his head.

"L-lan-ce." He said in pain.

"Lance help him take some deep breathes, Allura is there any towels in here?"

"Yes, do you need anything else."

"Some water would be nice," Pidge said calmly. Lance watched Pidge and Allura get everything ready. 

"Hey, hey, shhh." Lance rubbed Keith's arm." I'm here, everything is going to be okay." Keith was trying to take deep breathes.

"Okay, Keith you need to push," Pidge said. 

"AHH!" Keith screamed as he pushed ever so slightly. He let tears cloud his eyes and he threw his head back.

"There you go." Pidge said as Keith kept pushing." I can see her head!" Pidge said. Lance chuckled and squeezed Keith's hand.

"You're doing great babe." Lance kissed Keith's forehead. Keith panted and yelled out as he was being ripped apart.

"There you go! Just a couple more pushes!" Pidge said and got a towel ready. Allura went over to Keith. She put and soft lightly wet towel on his forehead to cool him down. So there was a wail and a small scream. Keith stopped pushing out of breath and let tears rain down his face." Hi there." Pidge said and Keith gasp. He looked over at Lance like a child seeing a new present." Do you guys want to hold her?" 

"Uh duh?" Lance said and Pidge carefully handed Keith Rosalina. 

"AHHH! MMMH!" She yelled and wiggled her tiny hands.

"Oh my god." Keith said and saw when she opened her eyes they looked like a small galaxy." She's beautiful." Keith cried. Lance watched Keith hold the small child. The small cries died out and small little Rosy was fast asleep.

"Do you know her full name?" Allura asked smiling.

"Rosalina Iris McClain," Keith said.

"McClain, huh?" Pidge smirked at Lance.

"I guess so," Lance said. Keith felt something touch his finger. When he looked down, Rosalina had her tiny hand wrapped around Keith's finger.

"Awwww." Pidge and Allura sang. Then there was a bang at the door." Oh no, I totally forgot they were out there!" 

"Try to be quiet would you," Keith growled." What are we supposed to even do about that?" 

"I don't know? Could you contact Coran or someone?" Lance asked Allura.

"The castle is shut down now." Allura said." BUt maybe the mice our with Coran!" Allura gasped. Then she closed her eyes and focused on the mice." I found them! Dear friends, please we need the castle systems back on. Could you please help us?" Then Allura opened her eyes and smiled." Help is on the way." Keith sighed in relief. He held Rosalina close to him and closed his eyes.

"Are you tired?" Lance asked him brushing some hair out of his face.

"Yes." Keith said breathlessly." But I can't sleep alone or with those people outside that door ready to strike." Lance then got under the small blanket that was on top of Keith and pulled him close.

"How's this?" He asked and Lance laid his head on Lance's chest.

"Much better," Keith said. Soon the lights were back on and Allura was grateful.

"Thank you, friends." She said." Pidge help me hold off those people. Lance, are you able to help Keith?" Lance then nodded.

"Babe?" Lance sat up a bit." Hey babe you got to wake up, okay?" Keith hummed and shifted a bit but didn't wake up." Oh boy." Lance shifted so that he could pick up Keith along with Rosalina who slept in his arms."And up we go." Lance brought Keith and Rosalina behind one of the pods and laid Keith down on his chest so that Rosalina was between him and Keith.

"Get ready." Pidge said as the door began to open.

"Oh god-"