Thirty

Rosalina wouldn't stop crying. Of course, Lance had no idea what to do about it. 

"Baby, I don't know what you want." Lance said. Rosalina screamed and wiggled her arms." I'm not good at this am I?" Lance asked her. Then Rosalina stopped crying and stared at him." What?" 

"Mmahhh!" She yelled. Lance remembered something that Keith did with her.

"Oh yeah? That's pretty cool." Lance said.

"MMmMAHHH!"

"Haha, sure." Lance laughed.

"Mmmmmmommmmma!"

"Momma, yeah um . . . he's going to be gone for a couple of hours until we find him." Lance said sadly.

"MMmmmmmommmma?" Rosalina mumbled.

"I'm sorry baby girl." Lance said picking her up from off the bed." How about we get you some food? Sound good."

"AH!" 

~~~~~

"Okay. So looks like their near the main control station." Pidge and the others had been up all night just looking for Keith's location. 

"So is that like, dangerous?" Hunk asked biting his nails.

"Yes." Allura said." And if they brought him there then Lotor is going to do what he planned." 

"Looks like they upgraded the guards." Pidge said and everyone looked on her screen.

"Yes, those are the highest level of guards you can get." Coran said." That means we'll have to have a very good plan before getting Keith back on the ship."

"How long will that take?" Shiro asked.

"Depends. We have find his exact location in order to get out faster."

"Plus I was able to find his location before when Lotor got him." Pidge smirked. 

"Well pick up the pace." Shiro said while walking out of the control room.

"What's with him?" Hunk asked and Pidge sighed.

"Nothing."

~~~~~~~

"NO! NO! LET ME GO!" Keith yelled as he was being dragged down endless dark halls. The guards then shoved Keith into a room and shut the down. Keith panted as he carefully looked around.

"Ah, look mr.red." Lotor then came into Keith's vision. He was holding a rope looking thing and a box." Good for you to join me."

"W-what i-is that!" Keith backed up and soon hit the wall.

"Oh nothing really." Lotor shrugged. Lotor then grabbed Keith's arms and dragged him to a bed. Lotor grabbed Keith's wrist and tied him to the backboard. 

"N-no! NO What is this!" Keith yelled as he wiggled around and tried to pull the rope off. Lotor then pulled off the top of the bow to revel a dildo looking thing. Keith's breathe hitched as saw Lotor pull it out of the box. Lotor then eyed Keith.

"Yeah know." Lotor said while walking over to Keith." You're wearing way to much." 

"NO!" Lotor began to rip off Keith's clothing." NO! STOP!" Keith tried to kick him but nothing worked. Keith began to cry as he felt Lotor rip his pants off.

"Ah there we go."Lotor grabbed Keith's dick in his hand and Keith yelped.

"S-stop." Keith begged. Lotor smirked and brought over his 'toy'. 

"I wonder how this will feel." Lotor said as he turned on the toy. When Lotor turned it on, it roared to life. Keith gasped. Keith guessed it was like Earth's vibrators because the thing was loud and spinning. Lotor brought it over to Keith member and rubbed it up and down.

"A-ah!" Keith screamed." S-STOP!"

"That's not the plan." Lotor said while turning the speed up higher.

"AH! P-PLE-EA-SE!" Keith cried as he cursed at himself for shaking with pleasure.

"It doesn't look like you want me to stop." Lotor said while bring it down to his ass." You have such a cute little hole."

"A-aHh-aH!" Keith screamed as Lotor pushed the vibrator in.

"Such beautiful sounds." Lotor smirked while pushing the vibrator all the way in. Let's take a mental note. One: This is an alien vibrator, and it's not a normal dildo no no no honey. This dildo is around 2 feet long and 1 foot wide. So you could imagine how Keith felt in that very moment. Also keep in mind that it was vibrating and moving around. Keith screamed. It was so deep inside him and it kept  hitting his oh so special spot.

"Ah-AHH-AHAAH!" Keith pulled on his ropes. Sweat was rolling down his face  and his gut was all twisted."S-ST-T-STOP!"

"You don't want me to stop because it feels to good right?" Lotor said and Keith gasped out of breathe. His eyes rolled to the back of his head and his mouth was left open with no sound coming out. Keith's body was shaking with pleasure.

"Ah! AH!" Keith yelled. Keith could feel himself getting close or maybe it was something else because he couldn't really feel anything right now. Keith's back arched and cum fell onto his chest. But Keith still screamed and cried. Mainly because Lotor just sat there watching Keith. He didn't pulled the vibrator out. Lotor was getting hard just watching.

"I haven't had this much fun in forever." Lotor chuckled. Lotor untied Keith and picked him up. Keith was still panting and gasping as Lotor walked down the hall to Keith's cell. Lotor placed Keith down, bare, on the floor. Keith cried out as Lotor pulled the dildo out." See you tomorrow." Lotor said. Keith was shaking on the floor. All he could hear was his panting and his heart in his eardrums.

"Uhh." Keith breathed." L-lance." Keith cried." L-lan-ce!" Keith sobbed with his voice cracking." L-la-nce! AHHh!"