Chapter 1

It was the day of my wedding day, "Mother do I have to" I said standing in front of a mirror looking at the white gown I was in with my hair laying perfectly over my shoulders, and the front pieces pulled back.

"You will do this, now hurry to the carriage we are off to meet you're soon to be husband" she said pulling me by the wrist,

"Mother please, don't make me do this don't you care about my happiness" I said as a tear hit my cheek as I was being pulled out of the castle doors.

"Regina! You will get married he's the king of the forest" mother said and pulled me to the carriage pushing me in,

"Mother your unbelievable" I said with a bit of annoyance, when those words left my mouth, I felt a hand go across my face, where her hand has laid many times went numb.

"Don't speak to me like that" Mother yelled

We had been in the carriage for over an hour now and finally we arrived at a castle, but not an ordinary castle, the front gates were made of wood with thorns and the wood was laid out in a beautiful pattern.

"The kings fiancé" the guard sitting in the front of the carriage said and with that the gates opened.

"Smile dear" Mother said to me and I did as she wished.

We got to the castle doors and I was let out of the carriage. The men and woman and all children starred as I stepped out.

The king stood at the front door and walked towards us. "Your majesty" Mother said and bowed, while I was to busy worry about me getting married to a man I was just meeting. Mother yanked me down to do the same as her. I let out a light gasp,

"My apologize" I said and bowed. With a fake smile, a smile that anyone could tell wasn't true.

"That's alright m'lady, if it is alright with the both of you I have arranged our wedding for tomorrow" he said focusing on me.

"That's quite alright king Robin" Mother answered for me, as I starred at the ground.

"Maya" he called and a young girl about 15 years old came running out in a red dress with her blond hair back in a braid, with blue eyes that sparkled in the sun,

"Yes you're majesty" she answered with a bow.

"Please take Regina here and show her, her room for the night" he said and with those words she took my hand and pulled me up through the front doors

"My apologies m'lady, you may not stay on the land, my men will not do good with a lady they are not familiar with." I heard him say and I knew that would bring great anger to my mother

"As you wish" mother said in a bit of an evil sound in her voice.

We walked up many stairs, before we got to a room, a rather large room, "this I where you will sleep for tonight" Maya said with a smile.

"Thank you" I replied and she began to walk out.

"Maya.." I called after her

"Yes your majesty?"

"Will you be here to help me tomorrow? And do I have any clothes to change into for the night" I asked shyly as I stood there in the middle of the large room.

"I'm sorry" she said and hurried to get clothes to sleep in from the closet, "here you are, and as for your other question yes you're majesty I will be here to help you" she said and quickly hurried away.

It was getting very late, I changed into a black silk night down that wasn't tight but rather loose I walked out to the balcony and admired the stars. They hold suck great beauty, so free, something I could never be. I had looked at the starts long enough, slowly walking back in to the room, and closed the doors to the balcony, I laid in the bed a big, soft bed, but couldn't sleep, I laid there with my eyes wide open, and tears sprung from my eyes.

I cried myself to sleep, dreaming of mothers punishments, of how furious she would be, that's she couldn't be here or stay with me, I squirmed in my sleep, "Mother please" I cried out from my sleep. "Mother" I screamed, an kept rolling around. "Stop" I cried, I felt hands shaking me, "m'lady wake up" I heard robins voice, i jumped up from my sleep, breathing heavy with sweat dripping down my chest.

"M'lady, you're alright" he said, rubbing my back,

"I'm sorry, I-I didn't meant to wake you" I said still breathing heavy.

"It's okay, are you alright, do you need anything?" He asked and starred at me.

"No I'm sorry" I said and slowly laid back down,

"It's alright, get some rest" he said and with that walked out of the room, closing the door behind him.

Authors note:
Please let me know what you think next chapter will be up later.(: