Chapter 5

I sat there silently waiting for a answer from Robin.

"Robin.." I say shyly. I look over at him to find him smiling at me. "What is it?" I asked confused

"It nothing, as you were saying"

"My past right..." I say and look at the ground. I look up slightly to still find you standing in the same spot.

"My..." I took a deep breath letting it all out. "My mother, she has forced me in to many marriages before this, all men treating me as if I was just there toy...on nights they drank I was requested in there room, then return to my room with bruises all over my body, a long with anything else they wanted...My first love, was killed by my mother, she ripped his heart out in front of me" I closed my eyes and tear escaped, one after another. "My mother, told me love is weakness, she had always told me I would never love, no one could love me, all she ever told me is I'm used no one would want a used wife, I was forced to go to magic lessons, every night, when mother got mad she would use her magic to hurt me, or sometime her hands, afterwords she left marks on me I would have to use magic to make my marks on my body disappear still leaving the pain." I stopped and looked up at you seeing you were closer this time. I looked down and began to sob uncontrollably, coving my eyes with my hands. Tears hit my cheeks one after another than started to stream down them. "I'm I'm" I was at a loss of words. I felt a hand resting on my knee. I look down and see Robin on his knees.

"I'm so sorry Regina" he says and lays a kiss on my head. "But you must believe it's over now I will protect you" he says as I look up and our eyes meet. I look to his lips biting mine. I looked back up to his eyes to find his eyes on my lips.

"Kiss me" i whispered

I felt Robins lips press on to mine softy, I kissed back lovingly. And open my eyes slowly to find myself moving down against the bed, to where I laid there wrapping my arms around Robins neck, he ran his fingers through my hair, as our kiss became, more intense. I pulled back away from Robin, he opened his eyes at the sudden loss of my lips on his.

The only thing I did was smiled pulling him down so his body was flush against mine. I kissed his neck softly, taking my tongue to his neck with every kiss. Earning a light moan from Robin. Feeling a switch, Robin pulling away from my lips on his neck. "Mm" I moan lightly as I felt his lips on my neck. I tilted my head back slightly.

"Mommy. Daddy" came small cries from outside of our door, "Mommy" Roland cried as he started banging on the door.

"Mm, Robin" I said pushing his lips off of my neck, starring into his eyes.

"Daddy please I'm scawed" Roland cried,

"Roland baby just open the door" I said starting to hit up as Robin backed off of me moving next to me. I heard the door handle click and Roland came running in with tears covering his face, eyes red and swollen. "Oh my god Roland what's wrong?" I said said getting Up and running over to meet Roland.

"Mommy don't leave me please" Roland whispered into my ear. I looked at him in shock.

"Where would I be going?" I asked with a look of confusion on my face.

"I don't want you to die mommy" he said and wrapped his arms around my neck, letting out a few more tears.

"Why would you think I'm going to die?" I asked wrapping my arms around him holding him tight.

"I saw you in the field, another lady was there. you were yewing (yelling) for daddy. But daddy didn't tome (come) to you." Roland said and pulled away from me. I looked back at Robin who was standing behind us.

"Robin....I I" I looked at him and tears filled my eyes.

"Alright Roland I think it's time for you to go back to sleep" Robin said picking up Roland in his arms.