Chapter 8

"I was I was chasing after you, but you went to fast. A man came up to me, robin...I was so scarred" she said breaking into tears.

"Regina I'm sorry" he said as a tear leaked from his eye.

Regina moaned in pain. "It hurts" she cried. "Robin" she cried.

"Im so sorry Regina" Robin said to Regina, "I'll get the doctor" the king said turning to the doors

"No wait" she said after him. "I'll use...Magic..." She said in pain

"No. I won't let you put your self through that"' Robin said coming quickly back to Reginas side.

"Leave" she said. "No matter how much you hear don't come in." She said as a tear hit her cheek.

"Regina please don't do this"'he said cupping her cheek.

"I'm sorry" she said. The queen snapped her fingers, robin disappeared outside of there door. Regina locked the door.

"Let me in" Robin began banging on the doors.

Knowing it would use up all of her energy, Regina placed her hands over her stomach. The queen screamed in pain, tears hit her cheek as she's continued to scream.

"Daddy"'Roland cried coming out from his room.

"Roland"'Robin said running and picking him up in his arms "shhh it's okay"'he whispered Roland laid his head on robins shoulder as Robin covered his other ear.

For a moment the screaming stopped. "Robin" she cried out in pain taking deep breaths.

The King kept the boys ears covered as tears covered both of there cheeks.

Regina moaned in pain, taking a second to catch her breath before she started again. Regina screaming as loud as she could.

"You majesty" three guards came running up the stairs.

Robin whipped his head towards them "leave"

Regina screamed, "Robin" she cried out. Her breaths were cut short, her eyes fluttered shut. Her hands fell to her side. Letting out one last breath her muscles relaxed.

Robin heard silence, it only worries him. "Regina?" Should I go in he thought to himself. Roland laid in his arms with his head rested on his shoulder. "Regina"

He couldn't just leave his wife laying there in pain. Robin picked his foot up and bent his knee kicking the door in, Regina laid on the bed still with her chest moving slowly.

"Mommy" Roland whispered as if he was trying to wake her up. "Mommy, you can wake up now" he whispered again.

Robin lifted Roland off of him shoulder and sat him on the bottom of the bed.

Robin rushed to Regina's side. "What did you do!" He whispered as he covered her body with the blanket, "let me know you're okay" he said as he tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Okay" Regina whispered weakly. " I'm okay" she said again, lifting her hand to his cheek blindly.

"Thank god" he said letting out a breath of relief.

"I'm sorry" her voice cracked.

"There's nothing to be sorry for. I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have left you" he cried.

"Mmm"she hummed. Her hand slid to her side, patting the mattress softly, signaling for him to lay by him.

"Mommy" Roland whispered.

Regina patted the other side of her, telling Roland it was okay to lay with her.

The grown man and child slid next to Regina, she turned her back to Robin and held Roland in her arms.

"Regina, if this is-"

"Shh" she snapped a little with her eyes still shut.

She grabbed robins hand with one of hers and intertwined there fingers. With one hand around her son, and her hand in the man who she thinks may hold her heart. She felt safe.

The room was silent

One minute of silence

Two

Three

"Roland"Regina chucked weakly, as the boy snored.

The room fell silent again, Roland laid with his body spread out, hands in reginas face. Robin laid with his hand in reginas, and his other hand on her waist. Regina laid still surrounded by the two people she needed most. The family, slowly closed there eyes, falling asleep together.

.:Regina's dream:.

"Help me!"

"Silence, or this will get worse" the man in black answered.

"Please let me go" Regina begged.

"Now why would I do that" he a laughed.

He grabbed Regina's waist and pulled her to him, so her breast were pressed I his chest. "I can have fun" he smirked.

"HELP ME" she screamed

.:reality:.

"Wake up" robin said shaking her body lightly.

"Robin" she cried as she jumped up from her sleep, sweat covering her face, chest, everywhere.

"It was a dream you're safe" he said as he wrapped his arms around her and held her.

"It felt so real" she whispered holding on to his arms.

"I know but I'm here it's okay" he kissed the top of her head.

Regina let out a breath, "I'm sorry"

"For what?"

"I've done nothing but cause problems for you."

"You bring challenges to be not problems and they only make me want to fight for you even more." He whispered in to her ear.

"I love you"

"Don't say it if you don't truly mean this" he said.

"I love you" she repeated.

A smile formed on her lips. "I love you too" he said still holding her."let's get some sleep."

Regina shook her head in agreement. They both laid back down in to the same exact position as before.

.:the next day:.

Regina opened her eyes as the sun blinded her as it shined though the windows.

Robin was in the bathroom and Roland with the men outside.

"Robin?" She said unsure of who it was.

Robin walked out of the bathroom dressed, and ready to go.

"Where are you going?"

"The same place as you, you're going to .learn how to shoot"

"I can't shoot"

"I mean put an arrow on a string and pull it back" he said mockingly.

"But why?"

"Well I may not alway be here to protect you so I will teach you to defend your self" he smiled, walking to his wife who was now standing in front of the bed. "You won't get hurt again" he said before his moist lips were pressed on his wife's.

"Mm" she said in shock but finally kissed her husband back.

Robin pulled away from his wife's touch after a good 40 seconds. "We start In and hour"

She shook her head and walked in to her closet grabbing something similar to robins.

-.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sorry it took so long and this ones kinda bring but, hey the next one will be better!