Chapter 3

I backed away as I saw robin walking closer. I knew what the door closing meant, I had been married 3 times before I was no fool. He came out and stood next to me looking out at the view leaning on the balcony gate.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier, that's not how I was hoping for you and my son to meet" he said and looked over at me as I stood stiff looking off the balcony

I let out a little smile, "That's okay" I said and continued to stare at the view. "How is he?".

"He will be fine, all thanks to you, you saved his life" he said and looked at me, I felt his sweet glare and I looked over at him.

I just stood there and looked at him, "I suppose I did" I finally said, and looked away.

"Won't you come back to the feast?" He said and touched my hand. With that slight touch I flinched pulling my hand away.

"Of course your majesty" I said and turned back to the room, walking in.

"Robin" he said. I stopped at turned around to him. "You can call me robin" he said with a smile and walked towards me, but didn't stop when he reached me, he continued to the door, an opened it for me.

I smiled and walked out of the room, as he followed behind me. Only a little while longer I had to put on a fake smile and act as if I was happy, then I could cry like I did every night.

Once we got back to the feast everyone did the same as before and looked away from me ignoring me only greeting the king, I went to where Robin brought me. That was...the chair I sat before. I rolled my eyes slightly and sat back in the chair as he left me.

I sat there for another hour or so, until a little boy came and sat next to me in the kings chair the same boy who i saved, the kings son. He struggled to get on the chair, so I reached over and helped him up.

"Hi I'm Roland" he said with a smiled and leaned over to me.

"Roland how are you feeling?" I asked and smiled softly at him

"I'm ok, who are you?" He asked with one eye brow raised.

"I'm I'm Regina" I said with a smile, with that he crawled over and sat on my lap. Snuggling up against my chest as I rested one hand behind him.

"Pretty" he said and ran his hand on my cheek and let out a little yawn, he was so innocent, so sweet, his brown curly hair and big brown eyes reminding me of mine.

I looked up and saw many men almost to drunk to handle, and looked back down to see little Roland asleep in my arms, resting his head on my chest, with his feet hanging over mine.

I had sat there for about another hour and at that point it was dark, all the men were extremely drunk. I haven't seen robin in a while and that scared me, I have never seen him drunk and I didn't want to find out what it was like.

"M'lady" robin said and looked at little Roland sleeping in my arms. "I'm sorry he should be in his bed" he said with a little laugh. "Lexi" he called and a young girl similar to Maya but older came over, "would you take Roland to his bed" he said, she shook her head and lifted Roland from my lap, taking him to his bed. "Would you care to dance" he asked and put his hand out for me to take.

"Of course" I said, no one ever went against his orders. We walked to the field where everyone was, he placed his hand on my waist and the other held up for me to take so I did and I rested my other hand on his shoulder, we were closer than I wanted to be but I couldn't pull away he was the king.

After our dance, Maya came over to me. "Your majesty, I can take you to your room now if you wish" she said and curtsied at the king.

"Yes" I said rather fast, and looked at the ground. "Maya I can take myself" I said as we started to walk