Chapter 14

This chapters is not appropriate for young and well immature people lol here's chapter 14

Robin paused and looked up at her.

"Well don't just stare...put that mouth of yours to use" Regina said with a smirk as she ran her hand through Robins hair.

"Of course milady" Robin replied before leaning in and putting his mouth to very good use.

Regina threw her head back with a small moan, tightening her fist that held robins hair, before whispering an encouraging, "more"

With a grin Robin was glad to do, digging his nails lightly into her thigh, and then pushing one finger into her.

Regina's hips began to move as soon as she let her body adjust.

He sucked harder at her clit, moving his hand a little faster, harder.

Regina bit her lip to stifle a sharp cry, it wasn't long before she could feel herself spiralling higher.

Pleasure rose in her core, having her releasing loud moans between whimpers of 'yes,' 'fuck' 'more' and 'Robin!'

After Robin and regina had cooled down, regina fixed her self up and they both walked out of the library...just in time.

"Hi mama! Hi papa!" Roland smiled brightly and jumped into Robin arms wrapping his legs around him, his arms around his neck. "You're going hunting like that?!" Roland questioned

"No we are going to get ready now." Regina cut in giving him a smile with a small kiss on the cheek.

"Mama! You had 1 million hours to get ready!" He said waving his hands in the air for exaggeration.

Regina laughed and rolled her eyes, "well I'm going to get ready!" Regina said and walked up stairs.

Robin watched regina walk up stairs and bit his lip. "Go down stairs I'll be down in a minute " he whispered to roland. Roland nodded and squirmed out of his arms running down the stairs as fast as he could.

Robin followed regina up stairs and walked into their room she turned around her cheeks red, with a smile. "I think I'm going to stay you can go with roland." She said closing the window that had been left open.

"I know it's not your favorite thing to do, but I'm not leaving you alone" he protested and walked over to her. "Am hour and we will come back"

Regina sighed and nodded in agreement. They both got ready and dressed in warm clothes, Robin grabbed his bow and arrows, that were hanging on the wall. They both walked out of the room and down stairs where roland was waiting. "Let's go!" Roland yelled in excitement. Robin, Regina, and Roland all left and walked out into the cold bitter winter air.