Chapter 10

Well a lot of people are taking my writing and putting it in there own words, sooo if you guys didn't that would be great or at least give me come kind of credit.thanks. Anyway here chapter 10
----
-----
-----
"Who's there" robin snapped.

The foot steps and closer it was to dark go see anyone or anything.

"Hello dearie" a unrecognized voice said

"Who's there" he asked again.

"It's the one and only the dark one..oh but you can me rumple if you would like" he laughed

"What do you want?" Robin asked

"Well there is a sleeping dark haired beauty in your room. If I'm right, well I am I'm always right,"

"What of her" he snapped

"She's going to die. Either I will kill her or her mother will." Robin could feel his smile burning into his skin.

"I won't let that happen"

"Well you didn't stop her last time, you can't stop her now. Your sons going to die as well" he laughed

"You bastard"

"No no no" he laughed and flicked his wrist robins feet were firmly stuck to the ground.

"Let me go!" He yelled!

"Goodbye dearie" he laughed

"REGINA" he screamed

The dark one disappeared.

"Roland Regina!" He screamed as loud as he could.

His feet were let go. He threw is clothes on fast,

"Get away!" Regina screamed. Pushing herself against the bedroom doors with Roland hiding behind her.

"Dearie the funs just begun" the dark one laughed

"Maybe I'll kill him first" he said pointing at roland.

"Momm-" Roland was cut off when be began fighting for his life, the little boy each at his throat, trying to her the force around it to go away.

"Stop this! It's me you want! Not him I'll do anything!" She screamed. She wrapped her arms around Roland his face turned red.

"Anything?" He smiled.

"Yes anything. Let him go." She cried. She fell to her knees with the little boy laying in her arms.

The dark on let go of the boy, Roland began gasping for air, the started screaming. He ran to the side of the bed.Robin was running as fast as he could to his family.

"Come with me dear" he laughed. Regina walked closer go the dark one,

"No" Roland begged.

"I love you Roland be a good boy for daddy" she smiled as a tear hit her cheek.

"Regina" the doors slammed open.

"I love you robin" she let out a cry with a smile. "Take care of our baby" I whispered.

"No" robin screamed!

Regina and the dark one disappeared leaving a puff of smoke behind.

"Roland" robin whispered running to his son, "what happened"

Roland held his throat. Robin looked at his sons neck, it was bruised.

"Oh god what happened" he looked at Roland.

"She went with him for me" he cried clinging on to his fathers neck.

Regina looked around the room, "where are we?"

"You don't know?" He laughed
"Why your back home" he said with a laugh of pleasure.

"Regina your home" her mother smiled.

"Mother" she spat.

"Don't speak to me like that" her mother yelled.

"I'm sorry" she backed down like a little girl.

Ha she laughed. "Come along dear"

"Here are we going" Regina asked

"To your wedding" she smiled

"I'm not getting married again! Mother this will be the 5th time"

"To bad!" She yelled whipping around throwing Regina into a wall.

"Please I'm begging you" Regina begged

"Well stop begging!" She snapped

Regina nodded and stood up. She followed her mother to the carriage. Once they were in a cloud of smoke appeared around Regina. She was in a blue dress with her hair pulled back on the side.

They arrived at the castle, a man almost 30 years older waited for her.

"Who am I getting married to anyways" Regina looked at her mother.

"King leapold" she smiled.

"Yay for Me" she said sarcastically.

They got out of the carriage. "Wow" Leopold said looking at Regina.

She stood there looking at the ground thinking of robin.

"There will be no ceremony you are now my wife" he said because he was the king he had the power to do that.

They walked inside of his castle much bigger that robins but it seemed so empty. "Cora you will be staying on the lower floor where it is much safer take anything you wish" Cora's face lit up.

Cora walked away, leavening Regina Leopold, he grabbed her arm rather Hard. "Where are we going" she whispered.

"Rule one, do not ask questions. Rule two, when I say something you obey me." He said looking at Regina.

He pulled her up stairs to her bed chamber. "You will be sleeping here, and spend most of your time here." He said giving her a little push in.

She stumbled in to the room, as he closed the door " I'll see you tonight" he smiled. locking it from the out side. Regina sat on her what felt like rock hard bed and cried. Cried or her husband, for her son, for her past and for her future.

----

----

---
I'm updating the next one now let me know what you think (: