Chapter 11

After what was hours of crying Regina stopped, taking in a few cut off breaths. It was near dark. She feared what was to come next. "You majesty" a guard call behind the door.

"Yes?" She asked straightening up

"The kind request you in his chambers" Regina's heart began to beat fast then faster.

She walked to the door, and opened it slowly. The guard was gone, the kings room was right next to hers. She opened the door, and walked in to Leopolds room "you wanted to see me" she said quietly.

"Yes" he said and turned around too find Regina pinned up against the wall. "Have you ever been in love?" He asked

Regina didn't answer, she wasn't going to put robins life at risk.

"Answer me" he yelled

Regina just stood there with her was down.she heard his foot steps coming towards her. Her body tensed up, "have you?!?" He asked grabbing her firmly by the arms. She stood there, "disobey me and you will be punished" he promised.

"Please don't hurt me" she begged.

Leopold laughed an through his new wife to the ground. "Consequences" he laughed. "Guards" he called for them and they came in. "Take Regina here up to the well you know, and tie her up. I expect her in nothing but pain when she returns." The guards nodded Regina's eyes filled with tears.

"No stop please" she cried as the guards grabbed her and dragged her further upstairs.

"You should have listened" one whispered into he ear as he tied her hands around a pile unable to move.

Regina clung to the pole for dear life. "Please don-" she was cut off when a scream left her lips, her back stung, the feeling of something warm oozed from her back,

Again, again, again, again until she lost count. Her back was tore open in several places, the dress she wore was shredded. Her eyes closed as she fell into unconsciousness.

While all of this was happening to Regina, robin was working hard to find her, there were searches every where. "You know dearie if you want to find her all you have to do is ask" robin heard the voice of the dark one,

He was to tired to out up a fight. "Where is she?" He asked starring at the dark one. If looks could kill.

"When I ask for something you will do it for me deal?" He asked

"Yes" he said quickly

"She's with king Leopold" he smiled

"She's married already?" Robin looked at the dark one, holing back his hardest not to kill him. The dark one disappeared. Robin ran to the men he had ready for the next search

"King Leopold" he said out of breath.

"She's there, we are leaving here tomorrow to get her, gather your weapons and save you energy, his army is one of the strongest."

Regina woke up in her room, her back against the bed, they didn't stop when she blacked out. Her legs were tore open along with her stomach. She couldn't move at all, any movement only caused more pain.

"Mother" she cried out, she was only wearing panties and type of fabric that covered her breast.

"Mother" she cried again, Cora walking into her daughters room and gasped at the sight of her daughters bloody skin. "Please help me" she begged. Tears covered her face.

"I can't" she whispered as she sat on the edge of Regina's bed.

"What. Why" Regina whimpered

"Why do you have to make everything about you" Cora snapped at her

"I'm- I'm not" she looked up at her
Mother.

"Your going to suck it up" she waved her hand over Regina's body making all the wounds go away, but still leaving the pain the sting and aching pain.

Her mother left leaving her daughter throbbing in pain.

Regina blacked out again, only this time it was for a more than a day. "Your
Majesty?" A guard said coming into her room. But Regina wouldn't wake up,

"Regina?" Leopold shook his 'wife' "wake up now!" He said bringing the whip back down on here over and over.

She shot up in pain. She screamed loud. The whip hitting the wounds she still had.

"Good you're awake" the king said.
"I'll see you tonight" he said and left Regina there.

Regina began sobbing. She wasn't staying there, she looked down and saw the magic her mother had used to make her wounds invisibles it was wearing off. She had less than and hour until she had to go back with Leopold, she had to move quick. Even if it hurt like hell she wasn't going to stay there. Taking a night gown that was basically see through.

She grabbed as many sheets as she could from the top of her closet and tied them together,she through them over her balcony. Tying it to her bed that weighed to much to even be move by her little figure. her body ached. God it hurt like hell. She lifted her self over the balcony and slid down it hitting the ground

She forced herself to run far away! She new where to go, she knew to go back to robin, and that's where she would go, once she was out of sight from Leopolds castle she let out loud cries.

Robin was already on his way to the castle. He moved quickly as his men fell behind, "lets go" he shouted. The journey felt like days.

Regina was still walking but she used the trees to keep her up. There was something or someone up ahead. She couldn't see her vision was to blurry from all the tears.

"Help me" she cried out.

Robin looked ahead hearing the voice of an angle, "Regina?" He whispered

Regina's arms and legs became weak. Her eyes became heavy. She felt her self falling.

The men ran to a small figure who robin had pointed out. "Regina" he yelled running to her. He knelt down beside her small frail figure, covered in cuts deeper than he had ever seen. The wounds were visible to everyone thanks to her night gown.

"Your majesty if we don't her her back she's not going to make, she needs to be treated" a man whispered to him.

Robin nodded and lifting Regina up in his arm, trying not to tear her wounds wider than they already were. They started back to the castle the question that ran through his mind was 'would she make it?'