Chapter 13

Ever since Regina had been taken and beaten, her injuries almost being fatal. Regina stayed around Robin most of the time, it had been almost 3 weeks since she had almost lost her life, and Robin had almost lost the love of his life. They had both fallen deeper in love with each other, sharing un needed kissed In the hall as they walked by each other, or just staying up late and spending most of their time with each other.

It was a cold winter morning, a window had been left open, Regina had woke up from the brisk breeze washing over her body. She inhaled deeply and looked over at her handsome husband sleeping with a small smile on his lips. They had been up late the night before to stay warm by the fire. So she decided it was best not to wake him.

The Queen lifted her slightly scarred legs over the bed and let her feet hit the cold wooden floor. She shivered as small goosebumps covered her arms. She inhaled and smiled at the thought of her new life. She too small steps to the door, it was time for her and Roland to spend their time together. Opening her bedroom door with a creaky noise she stepped outside and closed it behind her.

"Mama!" Roland shouted at the sight of his mother.

The dark haired beauty looked towards the loud voice and saw her little curly haired boy. "Roland!" She whispered as he ran and jumped into her parted arms.

"What are we doing!?" He asked excited, as they walked down the stairs.

"What do you want to do?" She asked with a bright smile, with every step down the stairs Roland made an over exaggerated jump in her arms.

"Hmm....." He thought hard settling into her arms, he rested his head in her shoulder. "Can papa take us hunting?" Roland, robin and Regina had been going into the forest learning how to hunt, Regina didn't enjoy it as much as Roland, but she couldn't complain being with her family.

"I think-" the Queen was interrupted by a loving familiar voice.

"It is a great Idea" robin answered, walking behind them. "Leaving me alone in bed?" He said not really a question. Once he was caught up to them he laid a small kiss on Regina's lips.

"So I guess were going." Regina smiled and returned the kiss.

The curly haired little boy clapped his hands together in excitement. He squirmed out of Regina's arms and ran back up stairs to get his warm clothes on. There wasn't ever snow on the ground, it just got bitterly cold.

"Your majesty shall we go get warm clothes as well?" Robin asked stopping Regina and pressing her against the wall. like always, the moment he was within arm's reach, he had her pressed into the nearest flat surface and was invading her space.

So now here they were, his left hand tangled in her long dark beautiful hair, the right slowly working its way under her light night gown. her hands just above his hips and gripping at shirt (that she had untucked several kisses ago...)
She tilted her head up. Till there lips met again, hair a simple loving kiss, before there lips parted and their noses brushed against each other's.
He pulled back and starred at her beautiful brown eyes. She smiled and leaned Into his lips. Not before me could stop her. He parted his lips and sucked at the point on her neck he has just bitten.

Closing her eyes slowly Regina let out a moan. And bit her lip when he bit down on her point. , a hand trailing down the front of her catching on the lace and then smoothing over the soft skin underneath

The sound of small footsteps ,Regina's groan as the stores halted his plans.

"Mama, papa I'm ready!" Roland shouted running down the stairs.

Robin pulled away from her as regina fixed her hair. "Okay, mama and papa have to go get ready go to the kitchen and gather a snack" she said with a smirk on her face starring at Robin the whole time.

"Okay mama!" He yelled and ran down the stairs past them.

"Now..."regina said pulling him into the nearest room, it happened to be the library, no one had ever gone I'm there.

"Oh?" Robin said and followed her in. He lifted her into his arms and set her on the table pushing all books off and Letting them, fall to the ground.

"So, are we doing this on the table?"

"Up to you," Robin replied, in his usual tone. Regina huffed.

She shuffled forward on the table, kicking off the slippers on her right foot and stretching it so she could slowly trail her toes up the inside seam of his trousers, "what are you waiting for?"

She heard him swallow as her foot trailed up further and her toes brushed against his hardening length.

She smirked as his breath hitched, with out warning her legs wrapped around him and pulled her closer to her. She grabbed him by the shoulders and pulled her so her lips were only centimeters away from hers.

He moved his lips so they ran over the sensitive skin on her neck causing her to whimper.

"Well?" She said becoming impatient.

Robin chucked and pulled back looking at her. " you have no idea how much I have wanted to tuck up your clothing and burry my head in between your thighs."

"I'm not stopping you" she whispered

Robin chuckled laying a kiss on her lips before falling to his knees, taking the bottom of her night gown and pushing them up as he laid a kiss on her knee, then higher then another then another.

Regina rested one hand behind her leaning back slightly the other hand had a firm grip in robins hair.

Her breathing became heavier as his lips hovered where she wanted... No needed him.

And I will leave you with this till I can update again 😏 hahaha don't worry it will be soon hope you liked leave comments sorry it took so long to update