Chapter 9

No edit was done here sorry about that just trying to update all of my stories 💕

---
---

Out of everything, it had to be archery, Regina had sat in their room for about 30 minutes, worrying about not being good enough at this.

"Regina?" Robin called

"In here"

He walked through the doors and sound the queens legs hanging over the bed as she laid back on the bed,

"What are you doing?" The king laughed

She through he hands in the air signaling for him to come help her up.

He smiled.

"Let's go, I have to go on a hunt with my men after." He smiled, taking the dark haired beauty by the arms and pulling her up, so there foreheads rested on each other's.

"I'm ready" the queen said wrapping her hands around his neck. There lips in seconds were pressed on to each other's, robin pulled away hesitantly,

"We have to go" he kissed we quickly then took her hand intertwined there fingers. They walked down to the open field where only last night Regina ha almost lost her life. The Queen grabbed on to robin hand like a little child walking into the dark.

"It's okay" he reassured her putting his arm around her shoulder, her arms instantly went and locked underneath his arms.

In the middle of the field we're two men holding a bow "thank you" robin said and took the bow and dismissed the men.

She let go of her grip on robin, "this is easy once you get the idea"

"Stand like this" he said and brought Regina's legs shoulder length apart, handing her the bow she took in both hands, "now..this hand" he said taking his arm and running it down her arm, sending chills down her spine. "Goes here" he said putting her hand in place, "this one" he placed the other hand on the front of the bow. She could feel him him breathing down her neck, the smell of forest conniving off of him.

"This part of your body" he said softly "goes like this" he placed his hands in her hips, turning them so she stood the right way, moving his hands down her thighs.

"Robin" she whispered with a little giggle "were suppose to be practicing"

"Oh yes that" he smiled. "Just pull this string back, and till your fingers touch your cheek, then aim, then let go" he demonstrated with his hands on top of hers letting the string slowly go back to it's original form knowing the rule of dry fire.

Regina nodded her head, okay, robin backed away, handing Regina and arrow, there was a target a little ways away, she placed the arrow in it's place pulling the sting back she let go, the arrow missed the target by two feel or so.

She looked back and laughed. Robin smiled and nodded telling her to continue. They states there for about an hour practicing, she didn't her much closer.

"That's enough for today you can practice tomorrow" he said taking the how.

-------------

Regina practiced or hours, and hours, day after day, some times robin didn't even know, a week and a half went by, Regina walked into their room around 7 at night. "God" she complained. Grabbing her shoulders in pain.

Robin looked at his wife in confusion. "What's wrong?"

She smiled a little embarrassed. "I've been practice....a lot"

Robin walked over to her and took her lips on his.
"Why didn't it tell me? You shouldn't be practicing"

He lifted his wife so her legs were wrapped around his waist. Regina pulled away from his lips as the pain of her muscles were to tight.

"Alright" he said laying her down on the bed. "Lay on your stomach" he ordered.

Regina rolled over and rested her head on her arms that we're crossed I front of her.

"Just relax"

Robin moved his hands on his wife's body, pressing hard into her back around her shoulder blades.

She let our a light moan when se began to relax.
He moved his hands down her mid back and to her lower. Be slowly unlaced the lace I the back of her shirt, until it was completely undone. Her skin was now relived, her pale olive, skin that was so smooth.
He pressed into her back once more massaging anything that he could. Taking his time. Making sure his wife's weren't as tense. He looked down at his wife her eyes were closed and her mouth slightly open, he laughed a little. "Regina?" She didn't answer.

She has fallen asleep after an hour massage. Robin garbed a night gown to put his beautiful wife in, a light one, that only laid over her skin. He so carefully took Regina's clothing off reviling her bear body, taking the night gown and placing it over her head so it was not what she wore. She stirred around waking once but only to fall back asleep in his arms

"Goodnight my queen" he whispered then kissed her forehead. As he pulled the blankets over her.

While Regina rested robin went to the river and bathed. Stepping into the water he covered his body in soap, the bushes moved and a twig snapped
"Who's there!" The king yelled.

-----
Who's there ahhaha, yeah well I'll try my best to update let me know what you think!