Chapter 2

The next morning came upon us, I woke up to Maya pulling me out of bed "where are we going" I asked

"You need to bathe your majesty" she said and brought me outside to a beautiful lake, a crystal blue lake, with a beautiful water fall on the other side,

"You can bathe here" she said and set the soap on the rock that sat next to us.

"Thank you" I so and nervously and she walked away to give me privacy, I slid the straps off of my shoulders and my gown slid down my body and hit the ground. I stepped into the water, freezing cold water. I walked in and chills ran through my body.

Once the water covered my waist I covered my chest, and Maya came walking back and saw me shivering

"You know if you go under it's not as cold" she said with a little laugh and a smile

I went under and stayed under for a few seconds, "much better" I said as I came back above the water.

Maya tossed me the soap, and I covered my body with it. "See the tradition is for the husband to bathe with his wife what your doing now is what the husband would actually be doing" she said to me

When se said that in my head I was freaking out I didn't want to marry the man let alone bathe with him. I ran the soap in my hair then went under water to wash it out.

I stepped out of the water still covering myself as Maya handed me a towel to walk back to the castle.

We walked through the forest with me just in my towel,once to the castle, she brought me to my room and went to my closet handing me a white dress.

She stepped out of the room and let me get dressed, I looked in the mirror and looked in awe at the dress I wore, it was white that went to my knees, and lace that covered right above my breast and down my arms to my hands, the rest was a beautiful white fabric.

Maya walked back in the room and starred at me "you look stunning" she said an came to combed my hair. After she combed my hair I pulled it back into a braid that went to my mid back.

"You're majesty it's time" she said and took my hand in hers pulling lightly. "We don't want to be late" she smiled and walked out of the castle with me behind her.

We walked until we came to an isle with white flowers laid down on the forest floor on each side of the isle there were many people from the village and they sat and starred. Maya let go of my hand and went to an open seat, at the end of the isle stood robin and a pastor of some sort.

Music began to play ,beautiful music, I took one step but that's all I could do, I was stopped by a girl about 7 years old, she handed me a bouquet of flowers and tugged on my dress signaling me to come down to her height, so I did and she wished, "you look very pretty" she whispered in to my ear. "You are a beautiful young lady" I whispered back and she smiled and curtsied.

I walked down the isle slowly and stopped a few steps before Robin, then took a deep breath. I continued to walk, and stood face to face with him I looked in to his eyes, I had to admit his eyes were by far the bluest most beautiful eyes I had seen in all the men mother made me marry, I looked at his body so muscular, in the time I was suppose to be paying attention, I wasn't. I snapped out of my daze when that pastor asked robin the big question

"I do" robin answered and the pastor looked at me. "And do you?" He asked "I I do" I said and looked at robin, "you may kiss the bride" he said and with that robin kissed me forehead. I was confused, after he removed his lips from my head, everyone who watched clapped and cheered, robin leaned over and took my braid out, "I like your natural" he said with a smile.

After the ceremony, there was a feast but not in the castle in an open field where robins men got drunk an shot there bows, two chairs sat at the end of the field where the king and the queen were suppose to sit, instead of the king and queen it was just the queen.

I sat there alone, everyone ignored me, not one person said a thing to me, I just sat there awkwardly. As I was about to leave I saw a young boy about 4 years old, go to a rock that sat high above the deep lake to the right of me,

I sat back down and watched him, he slipped one foot came out from under him, and he hit his head on the rock. I looked around and no one noticed. I looked back an saw him gone all I saw were drops of water on the rock from a splash. I kicked my heels off and ran fast, as fast as I could, no one noticed me run to the lake.

I ran to the the rock that hung over the water, I looked and didn't see the boy. I jumped into the water, and stayed under looking for him, I saw his little brown hair, I swam as fast as I could to him. I lifted him out of the water and ran to the top of the field with him an laid him down on the grass.

I listened for a heart beat I felt for a pulse but nothing. "Oh god" I said and tilted his head back opening his mouth and breathing into his mouth,

"1,2,3" I said and with each count I pushed on his little chest. I repeated that 2 more times.

He started coughing, I lifted him us so he was sitting up, and water came out of his mouth as he coughed. "Breath baby" I said and let him cough, I looked around and see everyone starring. Robin came running for the other side of the field when someone was sent to get him. "Daddy" he cried, and robin lifted him up. "Roland" he said and held him close to him. Robin walked away with Roland in his arms, bringing him to the village doctor,

I picked my wet self up and walked back to the castle, "daddy?" I asked myself "he has a kid?" I asked myself and those questions ran through my mind. I walked up the set of stairs and went into my room and changed into, a white dress that fit my form just right. Hugging each curve of my body, I went out side and stood on the balcony admiring the view. I heard the door creak open, I turned and saw robin walk in and close the door behind him.

Authors note:

Let me know if you guys liked next chapter will be up soon I think I have an idea of what I want to do with this(: leave me a comment