20.

The situation was awfully tensed. Everyone was quite, and serious. The first round was a bummer, Yuta lost and he was panicking. He had one chance left or else they'd take a Eunmi away.

He bit his lower lip, trying to sort his mind and stay composed. He needed to stay calm in order for him to act quickly and precisely like he did before. Most of all, he needed luck with him, the cards won't match on their own.

The man who seemed to be the richest among the rest, placed the prize of 500 golds in a sack on top of the table, mocking the young him that he wouldn't win.

Only then did his spirits came, he wasn't going to lose to this arrogant nobleman. He was already rich, he needed none of this anyway. He just wanted  someone like Eunmi to entertain him, and the thought of this irked Yuta.

The assassin became quick and he was lucky that luck sided with him again. He ended up winning the second round and was about to finish it with the last round. As he drew his last card, and summed up the total points, Yuta was obviously the winner.

However, being rich and arrogant, the four males tried to stop him. Yuta quickly grabbed the sack of gold and flipped the table, causing a commotion as he pulled Eunmi with him down the stage.

He had to push the girl and let go of her hand, as one man grabbed him by the arm. He told her to run, as he decided to take down the men who was after them.

Yuta hissed as he felt a sting on his face, he looked upfront and saw a big sized male with a weapon in possession. The man probably manage to leave a cut on him but he didn't bother to search for it now, he had to fight.

The male only managed to take down two of them as he soon realised more was coming and he was outnumbered, quickly he ran after the princess.

They could hear women screaming as the men pulled out arrows, they had horrible tempers. It angered them more when Yuta stole one of their horses and the two rode into the woods, chased yet again by the rich.

The woods was dark, it was getting late and Seora was growing anxious again as they were being chased. "Eunmi, let's go." Yuta said as he got down from the horse and helped her.

He then set the horse to run free, as a decoy of them. The two ended up walking deeper in the dark forest to hide themselves. As Seora was about to ask where they were heading, Yuta pulled her behind a large tree and motioned for her to be silent.

Soon enough, they could hear loud people searching the woods, "Find them!" One of the male yelled. Seora wasn't used to this kind of thrill, it was scary, these men were out to kill for a stupid game and idiots are ruthless when they are angry.

She covered her mouth with both of her hands as she was afraid that they could hear her. Yuta used his senses which he was trained before, and was at relief when their voices were disappearing.

He looked next to him and noticed that he must've scared the girl so much from all the chase they went for the day. He felt sorry that their date ended up to something like this.

"Eunmi, we can leave now." He called out for her softly. The princess retreated her hands from her mouth and followed after him.

The two ended up walking silently in the woods, Seora was being very alert, every strange noises made her jump as she was afraid it could be those angry noblemen again. Yuta noticed how jittery she was and decided to take her hand once again. It was the least he could do to reassure her.

The sky was dark, but lots of stars were shining. It was somehow the highlight of their day. Just as they walked together, she felt somehow familiar with the place. She wanted to tell him to stop as she wanted to remember better.