Garage band

(Y/n) pov

My band I were practicing in Mjs' garage this weekend. It was the only time everyone was from from school and work. I was 17 and was in my last year in high school with a part time job with a fast food chain. You're also talking to the guy who writes all the music and records them to CD's.

Our drummer Mj, he's 20 and had already graduated last year and has been messing with our band ever since. Mj has his house to himself and is the manager at Red Lobster. The only real good thing about that is that he gives us extra biscuits from time to time. He was nice enough to let us use his place to practice in the first place, in all honesty he's a great friend/music manager.

Our bassist and guitarist are twin brothers and both are great with music. A key factor in our music traits is that our fathers were in the same black metal band. I remember their band practicing at my house and having sleep overs with the twins. Its funny hearing stories about our past and our dad's past as well.

Anyway I'm getting off topic, the four of us create WITHOUT A CONSCIOUS. A metal band that we made about a year and half ago. We've already have had shows at local bars and actually went on tour around our state with other groups. It was amazing, well, we still haven't made it big yet but we know we can get their.

3rd pov

Mj: Come on nerds, let's get this started!
(Y/n):Alright, I was thinking for our next album we do a theme!
Billy: Theme, like what?
(Y/n): Maybe something involving religion and we could cover some songs as well!
Mj: That sounds like a good idea, what do you think dingus and wingus?
Billy: I'm down
Michael: Sure sounds fun.
(Y/n): Alright let's get started!

And with that the band practiced for a few hours trying to make up something new.
The guys were able to practice their own songs and perfect a cover by one of their favorite bands "Infant Annihalator"(real band btw).

After practice (y/n) pov

I walked home with equipment still in Mj's garage, it was about a 15 minute walk so I didn't mind. I unlocked the door and headed for my fridge to grab a drink, I went to my couch and sighed. I lived alone, my dad passed away on his last tour when a drunk fan went on stage and shot him. As for my mother she was also a musician but, she was a violinist and opera singer. She used to sing to me every night until she died of cancer about 5 months ago. I hate it but, it's life and I always got my friends. As I was about to close my eyes I got a message on my phone. It read

"Hello,
I'm the owner of junior's bar out on main street. I heard some of your music and would like for you guys to play say, in about two days. Message me when you get the chance and we'll talk payments.
Junior"

I smiled and messaged him back an "hell yeah" and was excited about it. I got up and texted the group chat for our band.

(Y/n): YO I JUST BOOKED A GIG FAM

MJ PARKER: k

THE KID: when dude?

(Y/n): 2 days is that alright with everyone?

MJ PARKER: 👌

THE KID:👍

CHROME:SURE

RWBY POV (around the same time)

Ruby: That's another great practice!
Yang: Yup, sure was! How about we go out later all of us?
Weiss: I don't know, I promised Neptune we'd go out.
Blake: I have reading to catch up on.
Yang: BLEGH! Boring!
Ruby: well when are you guys free?
Blake: well since school is out for spring break i should be free these next couple of days.
Weiss: same
Yang: Then it's settled we'll all go to Junoirs in a couple of days!

(Y/n) pov

With that (y/n) got ready for bed and sneezed.
(Y/n): AW SHIT THERE'S SNOT EVERYWHERE!