Meet RWBY

Third pov

These past few days have been quite rushed for (y/n) and his friends. They practiced for about three hours from the next day and the morning of the gig. Everyone was pumped up for it, who knows maybe someone important might watch them.

Timeskip to later that night

Junior had some of his employees set up the bands equipment and there was a crowd already. Well, most of them just for the bar not for long though.
The guys got on stage and introduced themselves and started playing some of their own music.

With RWBY

The four girls are seen walking to Junior's bar only to hear the sound of loud guitars, blast beats from drums, low tones from the bass and the heavy growls from vocals. The girls were not impressed and Weiss already wanted to leave. Unfortunately for them, Yang wanted to be there and thought the drummer was cute.

It has been about 45 minuets since the band went on.
(Y/n): Fuck yeah man, This our last song and a new one at that. I wanna see a fucking pit all around I wanna see this placed trashed when we're done!

(Don't own song or video)
Father, forgive me, for I have sinned; my flesh has tempted me and I
gave in. My body craves lust, pleasure and a constant need to sever. I
am a priest; a holy servant of the Lord. Now Cleanse me of the sins
that I have I committed. I bow my head and whisper, silently, a prayer
of penance. Now that I am forgiven I make my way to the Vatican - the
place in which I’ll act in sin again. Behind these closed doors I
practice torture and sodomy. Wounds are made and then singed to keep
the children alive while I dissect them. Anatomy: the structure of
their flesh; disassembled then raped while being logged on tape. The
records are then sent to the Pope where he masturbates to them and
injects his dope. Hordes of countless archives reach the roof caked in
holy semen. This temple of debauchery is veiled from the public eye.
The enigmatic loom continuously weaves a religious swoon. Rape then
murder; then find forgiveness. Kill in homage to Christ our fucking
lord. Drain the sacrificial blood of children upon the altar of God.
Rape then murder; then find forgiveness. Kill in homage to Christ our
fucking lord. Blood canals irrigate in the shape of cruciform. Divide
the foetal remnants into pieces.

The song was over and everyone cheered. As the band walked off stage junior's men packed up the equipment. The band took a seat at the bar and junior paid them 150 each and were happy. Yang and the rest of her friends decided to meet them. Well, mostly yang and funny enough, No one didn't really pay to much attention to her but (y/n) didn't want to be rude.

(Y/n): Hello, is there anything we can do for you?
Yang: I was wonder if you could introduce me to your friend points to Mj
(Y/n): Sure, that's our drummer Mj, these two twins are Billy and Michael and I'm (y/n) (L/n) and we make Without a conscious.
Yang:Oh! I'm also a drummer, the small red head is my little sister Ruby our lead singer, the kitty cat is Blake our guitarist, and the frozen wannabe is Weiss. And together we make RWBY!

(Y/n) chuckles and both bands and up hanging out the rest of the night.
Weiss: You know, your last name sounds familiar (y/n).
(Y/n): Ok let me ask you this, do you listen to black metal or classical music.
Weiss: Classical, (M/n) (L/n) is my favorite singer her voice is so beautiful.
(Y/n): Well, you're looking at her son.
Weiss: REALLY?! -Ahem- I mean wow so why do you play this noise instead of the classics.
(Y/n): She actually taught me to play but I prefer metal. Its always been like that my dad was the frontman of a black metal band and it just rubbed off of me more.
Yang: So both of your parents are pretty famous?
Ruby: Yang that's rude!
(Y/n): No, I don't mind, yes, they were and I want to keep their legacy's alive. But don't get me wrong I'm doing this because I want to.

They were at this until Junior said he was closing up shop and (y/n) and his friends were going to leave with their stuff.
Yang: Wait! Here, it's my number, we all enjoyed your company so maybe we could all hangout again?
(Y/n): Sure, guys what about you?
Mj: Yeah why not I enjoyed myself bumblebee
Billy: Yeah sounds fun!
Michael: Sure
Yang: Great I'll text you guys soon!

Later that night

Everyone went there separate ways and before hitting the hay (y/n) got three messages. One that looked like it was from Yang and two saying that saw our performance and wanted to have a meeting. (Y/n) smiled and replied to yang before getting some shut eye.