🍋Stress relief🍋

After the girls made the obvious choice to leave Beacon, (Y/n) has been housing the four girls since they were technically homeless at the moment. He didn't mind, but it's just that he isn't used to so much company and having to buy more groceries and etc. The girls did their best to make sure (y/n) didn't have too much work so they did chores as well.

That really wasn't the bad part, the bad part was that they didn't know how to do them. Dishes were broken, water and soap everywhere, (y/n)'s favorite white shirts were now pink. So when they claimed they were some (y/n) went back and redid them.

Of course he didn't tell the girls this but he was just exhausted. After about a week or two of this Blake noticed what they were doing and seeing what it was doing to her precious (y/n).
Blake manages to get the other girls out of the house today while she made (y/n) take a nap in his room. She soon smirks and goes to his room.

(Y/n) pov

I was awoken from my amazing nap to someone walking in my room. I assume it's the girls coming back and sit up to see something amazing. Blake wearing some cat like lingerie and it was fucking hot. We make eye contact and she smirks.

Blake: Nya~
(Y/n): God you're hot- I mean! Um I stutter since I've never been in a situation like this.
Blake:Like what you see (n/n)?
(Y/n): Y-yeah, what's the occasion?

3rd pov

Blake then climbs on (y/n)'s lap and smiles
Blake: You've been taking care of us. Now I wanna take care of you~

Blake kisses (y/n) on his lips, a kiss filled with love, lust and passion. (Y/n) didn't hesitate to kiss back and started to feel Blake up. Blake, not wasting any time pushes him to lay down and leaves kisses lower and lower on (y/n)'s body.

A/n: Don't expect a fuckin 13 inch dick. You're a rockstar not a pornstar

Blake quickly unbuttoned his pants to have his 71/2 dick rise up.

(Y/n): Blake please~
Blake: Eager are we? She seems a lot more assertive and dominant.
She smiles and began to lick and suck at his tip. She the makes a pop sound when she takes his dick out of her mouth. She takes off her bra to reveal to great mountains of soft flesh and puts them between his member.

After a few minutes of her teasing and general fun (Y/n) could feel his end coming and makes her deep throat.

(Y/n): Oh fuck, so good! He says in pure euphoria
This giving Blake a bigger confidence boost takes it all in and swallows his cum.
She then shoots her head up and smiles.

Blake: Thank you, a kitty needs her milk~ her seductive tone brings (y/n)'s friend back up.
Blake smirks and takes off her panties but, (y/n) noticed that she still had her tail. Blake notices his confusion and turns around on all fours. She makes a purring sound and shows that she's wearing an anal plug with the tail.

(Y/n): W-wow was all he could say, I mean before this (y/n) was a big virgin boy. Told by his parents to wait for 'the one' and he knew Blake was it.
Blake: Thank you (n/n)~ ready for the main event?

(Y/n) nods his head rapidly causing Blake to chuckle and to straddle his lap. She slowly grabbed his tip and lined it up with her entrance. As she went down he noticed a bit of blood and Blake cringed.

(Y/n): W-Wait, are you ok?
Blake: Y-yeah, just hold in for me

(Y/n) nods and a few moments she starts to ride him. Both start to become moaning messes after getting a rhythm.
Blake starts to scratch at
(Y/n)'s back every once in a while saying "nya" which was just more of a turn on.

Blake: Ah, Nya~ (Y/n) more, so good! They were both enjoying themselves as (y/n) grabbed her hips and went to a faster beat.

The two keep going at it when Blake let out a very loud moan and got (y/n)'s lap wet showing that she came. But, (y/n) wasn't done.

With a quick motion he pins Blake to the bed and penetrates his neko girlfriend.
Quickly (y/n) pulls out and cums on Blake's breast and stomach. After doing so he lays next to her both panting and sweaty messes.

(Y/n): God, that was so amazing Blake.
Blake: Yeah, I love you!
(Y/n):I love you too. But, just don't tell Neo I gave you my first time
Blake: Smiles and nods

As I'm cue from some bad cliche Yang walks in his room to grab his music sheets.

(Y/n):Eh-
Yang: Way to go Blake!
Blake: Just get out!

A/n:There will be a lemon with both your girls.
Also, I'M GONNA SEE SLAYER NEXT MONTH