Years Gone by

(Y/n) pov

I yawn loudly as I pop my back putting down my pen and paper. I look over to my right and see my two favorite women chatting while watching some t.v.. I smile then a certain scream made me groan. I look over to my left and see the baby monitor.

I get up to my room and look into the crib and see my two children crying while holding hands.

(Y/n): Yeah, yeah I hear ya. God, I feel bad for my mom.

The first one I pick up is my son I had with Blake, we named him Ozzy, well I did. Had our black hair her Amber eyes, my brown skin, and I'm already showing him dragon ball so, can't wait for his 12 year old self screaming to be stronger, he's 5 months right now.
I chuckle and change his diaper which calmed him down.

Next, my daughter I had with Neo. She had her hair, her skin, my dark brown eyes pretty sure she had my voice cause she was the louder one. I change her as well and hum a song so they could sleep. I smile, we named her Stacy after Neo found out that my mom wanted me to be named that if I was a girl. Our little girl is 3 months old.

I go back stairs to see me wives still talking. Good, I'm working on a project for the little one's and I don't want anyone finding out. I grab my acoustic and go back to recording. I finally decide I'm done so I go over to my lovely ladies and sit in between them.

Blake: Finally, have time for us now? She says with a pout which makes me chuckle as I nod. Good, we haven't had time like this in a long time.

(Y/n): I know, how long has it been, a decade more or less. I'm glad our bands are on hiatus for now.

Neo: nods and wraps herself  around my arm.

(Y/n): I still remember the day you stalked me and Blake's first date.

Blake: And got mad I took his first time!

Neo rolls her eyes and smiles when I give her a kiss on her forehead. I see them yawn and slowly clothes their eyes. This whole baby making thing made them grow more tired and I understood. I pick Neo up and take her to our room and lay her down. Next, I do the same for Blake and I sit back on the couch with a beer in hand.

2 years later

(Y/n) pov

Since our children have gotten older, my wives let me go on shows with the boys and yang. It's funny seeing us all with long hair, long beards and dad bods. Well, except for Yang, and speaking of yang, she still lives in Mj's old house with her new boyfriend we all got to know and approved of. Billy has a boyfriend, he came out a few years ago at a party, and Micheal is still pretty lonely but usually goes to a bar and likes to flirt and he can get pretty successful at times.

It's nice we all have our lives in order and we're all happy. We're gonna have a small her together later on at my place. We haven't seen much of ruby and Weiss so Blake had thought of the whole thing. Turns out they had a small side project together called "Whiteflower" which was acoustic singing and it was pretty cool.

I sit down in front of my kids as they play together. I've got a thicker beard and mustache and my wives and kids seem to love it. I snap out of my thoughts when I hear the kids make odd noises. Almost like singing, I smirk knowing this is going to be good. I'll teach the kids later on, it'll be great. Family bonding, with music, I can't wait for the future.

A/n: Yo, this chapter is like a small summary of the years instead of me having to drag on. The next chapter will be another Timeskip with your kids older as long as you.