A Fall and Unwelcomed Guests

It's another day at the (L/n) house, lots have happened in the past year. From the fame, fortune and the loss of a family member everything seems to be going great. (Y/n) recently was going through Mj's old things and found his will. He gave his house to Yang along with his old drums, he gave me his old posters and some shirts. He gave some of his money that had earned over the years to his parents and yang so things were going great.

(Y/n) pov

I'm finally home alone and I'm happy for my friends. Everyone is happy and I'm pretty sure Mj is too. I sit and with a nice cup of dirty bean water with a nice book to hear my phone ring. I sigh and see its Salem.

Y/n: Yellow?
Salem: TURN ON THE NEWS CHANNEL 6! NOW
Y/n: Ok! Ok! I stumble to find the remote and see a reporter talking about beacon.
Salem:You see it?
Y/n: Wow, Beacon fell because of Ozpin. I smile Thanks ma, I'll tell everyone the news.

I hang up and tell everyone and they all had pretty positive reactions though RWBY mentioned some friends that will be affected and wanted us to meet so I agreed.

The girls and my boys come over to my place and I bought some snacks and drinks before our new friends come over. Then my doorbell rings and it reveals two sets of people. A group of four guys and four girls. One with blonde hair, black hair with a pink streak, tall bois one with dark skin and orange hair and a white guy with black hair. The girls, one wearing rabbit ears? Anyway, another with a sense of fashion, a girl with orange hair who kept jumping and the last one with long red hair.

Ruby pushes me out of the way and hugs all of them, she's to excited to realize she pushed me so I just get up and get some drinks.

I miss the whole intro and learn they're the pop/hip hop bands JNPR and CVFY.

3rd pov

Pyrrah: So Ruby, why don't you introduce us to the host.
(Y/n) scoffs and interrupts ruby
(Y/n): Well since this is my house I'll introduce myself and my friends.
Pyrrah chuckles nervously and nods.
(Y/n): My name is (y/n), and then there's Billy and Michael, then of course you know Yang our drummer. Together we make the band Without a Conscious. He spoke to them in the most unenthusiastic voice he could come up with and Blake elbowed him in the ribs.

Well, like any reasonable human being he didn't really like the fact of friends inviting strangers in his home. He sighs and cracked open a beer and handed one to Yang.

(Y/n): You guys drink, I have stuff other than beer if interested. Hopefully that could spark some interests.

Surprisingly Weiss and Blake wanted some wine, coco a beer but that was it. So he served them and asked the most important question.

(Y/n): So, why are you guys here, if you wanted to hang out, I would've wanted to go out.
Ruby: Well, I wanted to offer a stay at Salem records.
(Y/n): Laughs at her Why would you have that meeting here? You should've talked to Salem, plus, these guys don't even play metal! What makes you think Salem would even let them join?

He had a point so nobody until Jaune spoke up.

Jaune: I mean it shouldn't be that hard, it sounds like a bunch of noise to me.

(Y/n) pounded the rest of his beer and went grab his bass and guitar and shoved them in the poor kids face.

(Y/n): Alright asshole, shred, play, do something to impress me.

(Y/n) and his friends were ready to have a laugh and Jaune looked worried at his friends who didn't back him up. Jaune gulps and tried a horrible attempt at smoke on the water and (y/n) almost died laughing.

(Y/n): Gotta give it to you ruby, your friends are pretty funny, especially Jaune. He Then looks at him. Its funny how dumb you are.

Jaune: W-well I bet you can't play anything that isn't metal!

Billy: oh boy.

Juane: I bet you can't play something as delicate as the piano or violin.

Jaune turns pale when (y/n) pulled out his mothers old violin and started playing various Etudes. Billy and the rest of the bands applaud him and Jaune finally gives up.

(Y/n): So, my point is, even though RWBY are my friends you guys aren't. I also believe atlas could be of help for you so, please leave my house.

Bands JNPR AND CFVY get the idea and begin to leave. Weiss is telling ruby and yang "I told you so" and Blake is letting out her laughter that (y/n) thought was very cute.

Blake: You know how to assert dominance. She manages to say between chuckles.
(Y/n): Well, when random people try to take over your house and insult you. Dominance is needed.
(Y/n): sighs So, since Ozpin is gone, we have no rivals anymore do we?

Ruby:No, I guess we are the best there is.

Billy: Who knows, there's still generation's to come.

(Y/n): Maybe even our own winks at Blake.

A/n: next chapter set after huge Timeskip and flashbacks