Oz vs. Salem

(Y/n) pov

I woke up around noon with a small headache. Granted I only drank a little at juniors but it still hurt. I looked at my phone to see a good morning text from yang and messages from a guy named Ozpin and a manager named Cinder.

"Dear (Y/n),
        My name is Ozpin of Beacon records. I had a few of my manager's look for some new talent and they suggested your band. After hearing some of your music I'd like for you and your band to come over and talk about a record deal. Message back when you have a chance I'll send transportation to pick you up.
                            -Ozpin"

"Hello,
   I'm Cinder Fall, a manager at Salem Records, I heard your group perform last night and I'm really impressed. I recommended your group to Salem the Owner of the company, and she would like for you guys to sign with her. Get back to me as soon as you can, we'll even bring in a limo to bring you in.
                Cinder"

(Y/n) nearly had a heart attack and hurriedly texted the group chat.

(Y/N): DUUUDES, SOMETHING BIG IS GOING DOWN

THE KID: WHAT IS IT MY GUY?

(Y/N): OZPIN OF BEACON RECORDS AND CINDER OF SALEM RECORDS SAYING THEY WANNA MEET US!!!!

MJ: I'LL TAKE BULLSHIT FOR 500

(Y/N): NO FOR REAL! sends screenshots of messages

CHROME: FUCK!

(Y/N): YEE

MJ: ILL SPEAK FOR ALL OF US AND WE'LL MEET THEM BOTH. I KNOW A FEW PEOPLE WHO WORK AT BEACON RECORDS SO I SUGGEST WE MEET HIM FIRST.

(Y/n) then proceeded to contact Ozpin about his and Salem's deal. Ozpin replied within seconds and told him a ride will be there within the hour.

(Y/n) gave the rest of his band a heads up and they were all at his house within a few minutes. It obvious that everyone excited to go to an actual record company. Finally, their ride came and took then to Beacon records.

Ozpin was in the front lobby waiting for the group to arrive and was actually interested in having them. There was just one problem, Ozpin usually has bands that play mainstream music Like pop or just punk rock. Ozpin thought with enough zeros in the paycheck they would willingly join and change their style.

(Y/n): Hello sir, you must be Ozpin.
Ozpin:Yes and you fellows must be Without A Conscious.
Mj:That's correct!
Ozpin:Great I'd like to give you guys a tour of the place before we start our meeting.

The group nodded in agreement and the first floor we're forms for the bands. Ozpin explained that the bands had to be ready for shows and tours at any moment so they agreed to stay here. (Y/n) noticed a room read RWBY.

(Y/n):Hey uh Ozpin?
Ozpin:Yes, What is it?
(Y/n): Do you happen to know a band called RWBY?
Ozpin: Yes of course, they are my most popular group next to JNPR and CFVY
Mj: Do all these bands go by colors?
Ozpin: Yes...

Ozpin then showed them the recording rooms and equipment before the last stop his main office at the top.

Once they all arrived the band was shown to a giant room with many vinyl records, Cd's, shirts and other merch.

Ozpin:Now, let's start this meeting.
Billy: Finally, Where do we sign!
(Y/n):No, not just yet.
Ozpin: Ok, I see great potential in all of your. I can see you going on many tours with our groups. Making money and getting honeys as the kids call it.
(Y/n): But...
Ozpin: But?
(Y/n): I know there is a catch
Ozpin: Ok, you got me
Mj: Called it!
Ozpin: My company is known for upbeat, fun and colorful music. Well, your group isn't like that, I see the talent in you guys I really do, but I ask that you change your style of music. What do you say?

Mj:No
Billy: Nope
(Y/n): It's a no for me
Michael: no
Ozpin: what if I gave your group 2 million dollars?

The group were back home at (y/n)s' place and were getting ready to meet Cinder at Salem Records. Cinder has told them a limo will pick them up in 2 hours.

The boys hung out together until (y/n) got a call from Yang.

(Y/n):Hello?
Yang:How could you reject Ozpin's deal?!
(Y/n):Wow word travels fast! We didn't want to join because we don't need him.
Yang: Don't need him? Beacon records is the best thing there is!
(Y/n):Sorry but we weren't going to change our style just for him and stupid money.
Yang:Well who are you going to sign to?
(Y/n): Hopefully Salem Records.oh and tell Ruby I said hi!

(Y/n) hung up and the guys continued to have their fun until their ride came.
Once it did they were all excited to be in a limo where Cinder was in waiting for them.
Once in they all introduced themselves to each other.

Cinder: I'll cut to the chase
Mj:I like her already!
Cinder:Salem already wants to sign you. She said if you get them here the job is theirs.
(Y/n): Awesome! Is there a catch like at beacon?
Cinder:I mean no, the only real bad thing that Salem has this Mistress kink and whenever talked to she wants to be called Mistress Salem. Other than that we Already have Black metal band White Fang on our side and death metal Band Cannibal Corpse as well.
(Y/n): I think we have a deal!

After the ride the group and Cinder went straight to Salem's office. Once they walked in we see a woman with big blonde hair, a white shirt, a long blue pants and was wearing contacts to make it like she has black eyes.

Cinder:Mistress Salem meet Without A Conscious.
Salem:Oh wonderful! I was hoping you handsome boys would show!
(Y/n):Thank you mistress Salem for having us!
Salem: The pleasure is all mine, please have a seat and I'll grab the contracts.
Mj:I think I love it here already!
Billy: Me too
Michael:Yeah!

Salem:Now just sign here and you boys will be working with us. I'll have some of my employees grab your equipment and bring it here. I'll contact you when you officially start or do you have some things in mind already?
(Y/n): Well, I was hoping that we could get to work as soon as possible but, we still have school to finish.
Salem:Ah school, I actually can hire a tutor if that's alright?
(Y/n):Thank you we really appreciate this.