Habitual Gloom

(Y/n) knew that Mj would only let yang touch his drums cause, he didn't let anyone else.

(Y/n):What do you say?
Yang:Yeah, let's do it!
(Y/n): Ok!

The two went to (y/n)'s garage where he had one of Mj's old drum sets and began to write. They both wanted something different something emotional from the both of them. Together they made "Habitual Gloom", a song they knew captured feelings they've had before.

Once again (y/n) called his buddies to the studio and Yang called the rest of Rwby so ruby can do some clean vocals and just hang out.

The group was having a great time recording and having fun but, (y/n) saw something when they were wrapping up. He thought he saw Mj looking at him. (Y/n) shakes this off and they all decide to go to juniors bar. Once inside they got a booth and ordered the usual drinks and a soda for the underage Ruby. During their fun (y/n) kept seeing Mj, he knows he's gone he just doesn't want him to be.

(Y/n) snapped out of it when Blake started to talk to him.

Blake: (Y/n)!
(Y/n):Oh yeah, what is it?
Blake: Are you ok, you barley touched your drink and you're very quiet.
(Y/n):Sorry, I'm just zoning out.
Blake: (Y/n)?
(Y/n): Yeah Blake?
Blake: Are you busy Saturday? Because there's this new bookstore opening and I wanted to go with you.
(Y/n): Sure I'll pick you up then

Blake was smiling and Yang was nudging (y/n).
After a few hours Junior asked them to play on stage offering it as their payment for the drinks they've had. They all agree and saw that the stage already had the instruments they needed. They played some of their own songs with ease but, (y/n) had to distract himself from seeing Mj.
Then came the time to play their new masterpiece.
(Y/n):Guys, sniff whatever happens keep playing.

Yang looked confused but, the rest of his friends knew what this meant. When (y/n)'s mother died, (y/n) broke down during a show and the crowd thought it was another song so they just rolled with it.

The group began playing with no problem but, these visions
(Y/n) kept seeing were getting worse and worse. The breakdown for the song comes up (y/n) screams, letting out his true feelings. The crowd went wild but, the bands were worried.

The night is over and (y/n) managed to slip away from his friends and head home. Not wanting to have a "you have to let go" talk. He knows he does but, he just can't, he's already lost his dad the same way.

An hour passes of him being alone in his own guilt and self-pity he hears a knock on his front door. He tried to ignore it but, whoever it was wouldn't leave him alone and (y/n) decides to answer.

Before (y/n) could even answer he was met with a hug from the neko maniac herself.

(Y/n): W-What are you doing?
Blake:I just wanted to make sure you're ok! You just left us!
(Y/n): I'm sorry blake, wanna come in for some coffee or something.

She nods and the both sit in the living room waiting for the coffee to finish.

(Y/n): So tell me, why did you come over when you could've just called?
Blake: u-um I just wanted to see you
(Y/n): Oh really, is that why you and the ice cream were staring at me too the other day? You two like me don't you?
Blake: w-well
(Y/n): I'm not dense like those anime characters
Blake: Yeah, we do.

(Y/n) went to get the coffee for the two and was screaming internally. He came back and clears his throat

(Y/n):I mean I wouldn't mind dating you two. You guys have been there for me and are amazing women. And I like a girl who can shred.
Blake:Thanks, this means a lot fangirls internally. We're still up for the bookstore this weekend right?
(Y/n):Yeah, it's a date!

Blake went home after awhile and (y/n) felt a lot better. He thought, maybe there were people willing to help him out of this Habitual Gloom.

A/N: Sorry for the delay, I'm gonna have another chapter out soon. I've just been busy and id like to thank the people who read the story and have the same taste in music as me. Its not everyday I meet fellow metal heads