Argument

Tw: this is kinda a warning, the whole chapter Ryan and Bren fight/argue. Stay safe kiddos, I love you <3

~Third Person~

Brendon groans, he slowly blinks and opens his eyes. Bren closes then again and reaches for hit phone.

He feels nothing.

He opens his eyes, his phone wasn't there. Brendon starts freaking out, he looks over at Ryan.

Ryan is on his phone.

"Hey B?" Ryan asks, a bit over sass in his voice.

"Yeah?" Brendon responds nervously.

"Who's Dally with a bear emoji?"

A/N I love Ryan

"Just an old friend," Brendon replies quietly.

"Now why are you on my phone?" Brendon Snaps.

"Because you have better games then me," Ryan replies, his eyes not leaving the screen.

"Then download them on your phone and give me mine back," Ryan hands Bren his phone back.

"Wake everyone else up Ry. I'm going to have a shower." Brendon orders. He heads to the bathroom with his phone.

He turns it on revealing Snapchat and Dallon and his past messages.

Brendon blushes and starts worrying but soon anger takes over.

"Who's Dally with a bear emoji, bullshit, no one thought it'd be a good idea to tell me about my ex boyfriend... who's dally, nuhhsksksjsh," Brendon mumbles to himself. He starts talking gibberish and gets a shower ready.

Before he steps in he repeats the words,  "who's Dally with a bear emoji..."

~Before The Show~

"You ready babe?" Ryan asks. Brendon nods.

"So, Dallon, you got his number," Brendon can't help but scoff.

"You got a problem with that?" Ryan shakes his head no.

"Nah, he's cool... is that why he has a bear emoji next to his name. Why'd you put his name as Dally, like why not Dallon?" Jealously filled Ryan up.

He loves Brendon, he knows he should've told him about Dallon as well but he doesn't want to lose his boyfriend.

Even though Dallon and Brendon were originally together...

"It's shorter and Dal sounds... I don't know, I like it but Dally seems more funny to tease him about," Brendon lies.

"That's cute," Ryan says, trying not to sound like he hated what's going on.

"I haven't seen him in a while, what's he like?"

"Bullshit..." Brendon mumbles.

"Excuse me?" Ryan growls out.

"It's not like you two were neighbours, went to the same fucking school and never told me you two talk to this day," Brendon says sassily.

"I-I, what did he tell you?"

"He found me, you assholes never told me about em, why, why Ryan? He's a great fucking guy that use to be part of my life, imagine what it felt like for him," Brendon was boiling with anger.

He felt terrible for what Dallon has to go through, at first he didn't believe him until he saw their messages.

The two literally fucked.

"W-We didn't want to say anything about it, we thought you'd miss him too much," Brendon snorts.

"I feel fucking terrible for him, why would you date me if you knew I had a fucking boyfriend," Brendon says while crossing his arms.

"Because you forgot about him," ouch...

"Because of my mom, remember when you went to my school in Vegas, you said you never got Dal's number and you fucking did, you always did!"

"Babe I'm sorry-"

"Don't Babe me!"

Ryan looks down, the feeling of guilt was screaming inside of him.

"Let me guess, when I moved you knew he missed me, how do you think he fucking felt when I moved even farther! I couldn't just get into a car and fucking drive to him! No! Your ass didn't let me text him again, call him again! Nothing!"

"Brendon, you have to understand it isn't my fault, your mom took you," Brendon looks down, years spring to his eyes.

"Yeah, it's her fault Ryan. She may have fucking blocked him on everything but you made sure I stayed away!" Brendon starts to cry.

"I-I was reading my texts with h-him, from t-the past. R-Ryan, h-he's a great guy!" Now Ryan starts crying.

"Fine! Why don't you go date him instead on me!"

"I-I don't mean it that way Ry-"

"Then what do you fucking mean?! You find out about Dallon now and get mad at me. What about Tyler and Josh huh?! They were one of the first people you met! They didn't tell you shit!"

"Ryan. Did they move to Las Vegas?"

"Josh did two years-"

"I'm not talking about two years ago idiot!" Brendon shouts.

Ryan goes quiet.

"Fine! We're taking a fucking over! After this god damn tour I'm gone, I'm out of the fucking band, replace me with anyone, replace me with your stupid fucking boytoy!" Ryan grabs his guitar and heads out on stage.

Brendon couldn't stop crying.

He just lost another boyfriend.

~After the concert, driving~

"Hey Bren," Spencer says while sitting next to Brendon on the couch.

"Hi," the wolf boy murmurs.

"What happened with you and Ryan?"

"What happened to Dallon?" B snaps back at his friend.

Spencer goes quiet.

"What happened to him huh?" Brendon  stands up and opens the mini fridge, he grabs a beer and opens it.

The liquid burned his throat but he loves it.

Edit/A/n: beer don't burn ur throat and I'm too lazy to change that so ye, thank u for telling me bestie thotbegone321 ur a cool bud

"No one ever told me what happened, everyone let me forget about him," Spencer continues to stay quiet.

"I'm such a fucking asshole," suddenly Brendon's phone buzzes.

Dally🧸 sent a message!

Brendon unlocks his phone.

Dally🧸:
Hi Bren

Brendon turns off his phone and slams in on the counter.

"I fucking loved him," Spencer frowns.

"Bren, just stay with Ryan, it's in the past, just move on, Dallon's okay," Brendon laughs.

"Ryan broke up with me today, he's leaving the band after this tour," Spencer gasps.

"Yeah Jackass, he's leaving, why the fuck did Dallon have to go to the concert?!"

That's what Brendon was thinking all day... why did he come to the concert? Now he feels this way, guilty, now his boyfriend is breaking up with him.

It is Dallon's fault...

A/N it's not Dally's fault... anyways this chapter is just over a thousand words, it's short but over so yee?... this should've been updated at 9:30 but my wifi stop working sorry :(((