Laser Tag

We put on our vests for laser tag, they glow different colours and we hold onto the fake guns.

We get to pick our own names so I typed in DaddyLongLegs.

I look over to see Brendon's, fuckboy69@aol. Well ain't that something?

They go over the rules but obviously none of us are going to follow them, Patrick might but doubt it honestly.

"Okay! Whatever colour you have is what team your on!" My vest turns blue, I look around to see who's on my team.

The teams were even because Ryan's ass is still upset so we just left him alone.

My team is:

Pete, Gerard, Joe, Spencer, Andy, Patrick, Ryan and Josh.

The others were read.

They let us out and we all run, that was the first rule, no running.

There was another level, a ramp lead up to a maze like place. I run up the ramp with Pete following closely behind.

Nobody likes a camper so lets be a camper!

I hide in one of the corners where nobody could get me, I crouch down and get ready. Over a loud speaker it counts down by five, our guns turn on and music starts to play.

Mist comes out of all sorts of places.

Tyler runs by and I shoot him.

"You son of a bitch! Where are you?!"

A/N No_Emo_Bananas hmm... Marine 5 when Curtis is like WHERE THE FUCK IS HE! I'M GOING TO KILL HIM! ^

Tyler looks around and spots my hiding spot, I get up and run like my life depended on it, all of a sudden I bump into someone, I fall on top but manage to catch myself so my head wouldn't bash into theirs.

The person under me groans in pain, I look at who I'm on.

Brendon.

"THAT'S WHY YOU DON'T RUN!" Frank shouts while running by. Someone sticks out their foot and trios Frank.

We all laugh at him.

I quickly get off of Brendon, I was about to speed walk off but the sound of me getting hit goes off.

I turn around, a smirk on Brendon face as he still aims the gun at me.

That little bitch!

He gets up and as he runs by Brendon hits the back of my neck.

Once again, that little bitch!

I run the opposite direction.

Games on Urie. I'm going to fuck you up...

~Middle Of Game~

I've hit Brendon probably millions of times, he's hit me but now he has me cornered.

Brendon snickers, I was already hit so I was waiting for my gun to come back to life again. I was about to shoot him but he starts walking towards me.

I blush as I go deeper into the corner when he gets closer.

Our chest- well, I'm taller but our chests basically touching.

He shuts his eyes and attaches our lips.

Fuck I missed this.

I kiss back, he licks my lower lip and I part my lips, our tongues dance together just like how they did back in high school.

I drop my gun and let it hang there, I pull him by the collar of his shirt, he goes on his tippy toes to make it a bit easier. Brendon leans on me, I fucking missed you so much Brendon.

So fucking much.

He parts the kiss.

Brendon looks into my eyes, they flick down to my lips then back up to my eyes.

"Fuck," he whispers.

He backs up and shoots me.

I gasp.

HOW DARE YOU DO ME LIKE THAT URIE. I'M GETTING MY REVENGE!

I grab him by the waist and shove him against the wall, now I slam my lips into his. He whines and kisses back, I kiss down his neck and nibble on his soft skin, a moan slips out of his mouth.

Woooo

The sound of my vest turning back on comes on. I step away quickly and grab my gun, I shoot him.

Now he gasps. I stick out my tongue and walk away.

Ha fuck you Urie!

~End of Game~

We all walk out and put our guns back on the hanger with our vests, the room kinda smells strange. Makes me sick. Doesn't smell like sweat- well we all kind of do but that's because we're cool dudes who broke the rules.

Also cool dudes who kept running into each other and now have bruised knees and elbows.

How sick are we? Am I right?

Shut the fuck up Dallon!

Okay...

We leave the room. I look at the scoreboard.

"Fuck you Urie!" I whine as I noticed Brendon's team won by one.

One.

FUCKING ONE!

What is this bullshit?!

It's because that bastard targeted me the whole time! What happened in the bathroom huh bud? Thought you hated me but then you back me into a wall, kiss me and shoot me.

Won.

By.

One.

Bullshit ugh.

"Love you too Weekes!"

I remember when Brendon wasn't a sassy fuck all the time.

Things have changed.

I hate change.

Why did I let him kiss me, why did I kiss back? He's just a tease. He hates me.

Brendon's not going to respond to your message on Snapchat he said he wants you gone!

But I can't leave him alone.

It's not that easy to get away from someone you've loved for years.

Well I thought that's was true, once someone keeps ignoring you, you get use to it... you learn they don't love you like they did yesterday, or years ago.

They just... forget...

Leave you alone.

Never come back, fuck up your life

A/N I'm writing this from experience in a way...

They act like you're everything but one day they don't respond, you worry.

Second day, you worry more.

Week goes by, are they okay?

Two weeks, did they get their phone taken away?

Years.

Oh wait, they're famous. Left you for someone you were best friends with. Tore you apart huh?

But no, they never cared.

Not about us.

Not about me.

Oh my fucking god, what about me?!

A/N this was suppose to be up an hour ago but shit went down with ppl so I couldn't write. Here it is kids.