TyJo and Jish

A/N this will be a happy chapter !

~the day Tyler and Josh said they were coming to Dallon's home town, Daldo is taking a nap on ze couch~

Knock knock knock!

"Go the fuck away I'm sleeping," I mutter.

Knock knock knock!

"Shut the fuck up! Go away!" I lazily call out.

Knock knock knock!

"Fuck off-"

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!" A familiar voice shouts.

I sit up, my door has a blurry glass, I see two males, one with blue hair while the other has brown.

I roll off the couch and run to the door, I open it and the two hug me tightly. I hug them back, we just stand their for a bit until we pull away.

Josh frowns. "You look like you haven't slept," Josh says sadly.

"I try, but I can't, I almost fall asleep but something triggers my mind to stay awake," I say with a sigh.

They come inside and I close the door.

"We gotta go at 5 by the way, concert, you get it," Tyler says.

We walk to my bedroom and sit on my bed. We all stay quiet.

"I know I asked this already, but I need to see your face when you answer, how are you holding up?" Tyler asks.

I chuckle sadly.

"Meh," I say honestly. The two sigh.

"Wanna talk about it?" I shrug, do they want to see me cry?

"Just give it time Dallo-"

"Brendon is a traitor and I hope he falls and breaks both his ankles so he can't walk around and that Ryan fella has to wheel his ass around and then I hope Ryan breaks both his arms so he can't wheel Brendon's crippled ass around... them I hope the rest of the band members live a long healthy life," Tyler cuts off Josh.

We stare at him but then I make a straight line with my lips and nod my head, agreeing to what Tyler just said.

"Okay babe, go sit in the corner," Josh says.

"What, why?" Josh glares.

"No questions," Tyler awkwardly gets up and goes to sit in the corner.

"He's been a real ass lately so every time he says something mean I ignore him or make him sit in the corner," Josh explains.

"You fucking force fed me bananas you sick piece of shof!" Tyler shouts.

"Got any duct tape?" Josh asks. I nod my head and go fetch the duct tape.

This seems a bit sexual but whatever floats their boat...

I return to them with the duct tape. I hand it to Josh, he takes some and rips it, he walks up to Tyler.

Since Tyler is in the corner he can't really run so Josh places the duct tape over his mouth and pokes Tyler's cheek.

"Try speaking," Tyler speaks but it's muffled.

"Good, keep that mouth shut," Josh says with a smile.

This is so-

Let them be them Dallon...

"Anyways, I fucking wanna rip Brendon's eyes out," Josh growls.

I smile at Josh's words.