Thank You Ryan

Dallon: Please tell me

Ryan: uh, I don't remember exactly but it is by the mall we went to when we were in high school

Dallon: the holiday inn one?

Ryan: no the other

Dallon starts to think about what other hotel there is, then he remembers.

Dallon: the one with all the big rocks?!

Ryan: yeah that one!

Dallon: what floor and room number????

Ryan: uhh all I know is his room number is 119

Dallon: Thank you so much Ryan oh my god I mean it, thank you

Ryan: yeah no problem but why?

Dallon: I really need to talk to Brendon about something, he won't respond to my texts or anything.

Ryan: oh. Just don't hurt him

Dallon: a stiff breeze could blow me away Ryan, I won't hurt him

Ryan: okay okay...

Dallon: thank you so fucking much Ryan, bye, thank you

Dallon turns off his phone and rushes to find his keys. Once he finds them he slips on his shoes, literally, he slides his feet in them without putting them on properly and he manages to run to his car.

He buckles himself up and starts driving towards the hotel Brendon is staying at. A few minutes pass and Dal taps the steering wheel with his fingers nervously.

What if Brendon doesn't let him in? What if Brendon isn't at the hotel?

Easy. Dallon has a plan to get in no matter what. Well- it should be legal.

Dallon turns into the parking lot, almost ever row there was a parked car. He drives around looking for a spot, desperate to find one.

Once Dallon finds one he obviously parks and gets out of the car, he locks it and speed walks to the front doors. He enters and heads to the front desk.

"Hi uh, what floor is Brendon Urie on?" Dallon asks. Idiot.

"Who is asking?" The women behind the desk asks.

"Dallon Weekes. I am his boyfriend, he told me he was going to tell you that it's okay for me to get a key or something like that, he never gave me the floor but he gave me the number," Dallon says. He had to act fast so he said he was Brendon's boyfriend.

"How do I know you are not a crazy fan trying to meet him," the lady asks cautiously.

"How can I prove it?" Dallon asks, trying not to sound desperate.

"What room number?" Dallon pulls out his phone and checks what Ryan said.

"119. Brendon is in room 119," Dallon says. The lady nods and hands him a key.

She tells him what floor and Dallon speed walks over to the elevator and waits. He goes up to the floor and his steps go even faster.

Then he arrives at his destination. He stares at the door and takes a deep breath.

He knocks on the door and no one answers. Dallon uses the key and opens it. He quickly shuts the door and looks around the room.

Brendon is not here.

Dallon frowns, he decides to look for Brendon and see if he is hiding. Dal checks the bathroom, the shower, the mini kitchen, the bedroom, every single closet and every single spot there is to hide. Dallon lets out a sigh and sits on Brendon's bed.

He sits there waiting. Waiting for something to happen. The silence kills him.

Then he thinks to himself, this is creepy. He lied and got a key and is now sitting in Brendon Boyd Urie's hotel room, waiting for him to get home so he can talk to him and at least try to fix things.

Dallon waits, he tries to be patient but he can't. He bounces his knee up and down nervously, how long will he be waiting?

Minutes pass and soon hours.

~

Dallon hears a door slam shut, he hears footsteps start to get closer.

Thud thud thud thud thud.

Brendon opens the door, he gasps when he sees Dallon sitting on his bed.

"How the fuck did you get in here?! Get out!" Brendon shouts while pointing to the exit.

"Brendon! Please, you wanted to talk so let's talk," Dallon begs.

"Yeah but not anymore, I don't fucking care anymore. Forget about it, forget about this stupid fucking problem, forget it just like how I forgot you," Brendon says angrily.

"I don't want to talk anymore. I'm done with this, please, get out," Brendon once again points at the exit.

"Remember when we first met, how happy you were, you thought you were a wolf so you would run around wiggling your butt?" Brendon nods his head slowly.

"What's this have to do with-"

"And when I brought you to school, I refused to let them take you away. Then one day you got taken away. I did nothing. I let them take my boyfriend away, someone I loved, someone I never wanted to lose," Dallon says sadly, tears building up in his eyes.

"But I let them, I let them fucking take the love of my life away from me, you didn't want to leave did you?" Dallon asks.

"N-No..." Brendon whispers.

"But now, now you want me gone, all those kisses, all those cuddles, all the I love you's, gone. Your pretty fucking is gone, I fucking miss you, I said it okay? I miss you, it was never about me, it never was, never will be, it wasn't about you either, like I just said, never was, never will be, it's about us, what about us? All the things we've done together, I had so much fun with you, I love you Brendon, I really do. It's better to burn than to fade away, it's better to leave than be replaced. I was burning Brendon. I was. But you, you made me fade away, I was replaced. I didn't leave, you did..."

Brendon lets out a laugh, tears were already steaming down his beautiful face.

"No! I was burning, I wasn't allowed to talk to you! I fucking wasn't allowed to text you! I wasn't allowed to have anything to do with you!" Brendon shouts.

Dallon stays quiet.

"I forgot about you so I replaced you! They made me fucking forget you, you know I was raised by wolves, you know how sick my brain fucking is, so it's my fault. We both were burning, we were both replaced. You, with pain. You replaced me with pain. Me, with Ryan. I replaced you for Ryan, now get out, I don't want to see you ever again," Brendon cries out

Dallon bites his lip and looks down, he looks back up, he is crying too.

"Don't forget about me, even when I doubt you, I'm no good without you," Dallon says quietly. He stands up and slowly approaches Brendon.

The two are inches away... Dallon bends down, their lips now centimetres away. Dallon leans in, hopefully not for the last time...

He kisses Brendon slowly, their lips move in sync, the kiss was salty thanks to their tears. Dallon pulls away.

"I love you." He walks out.