Nights and... issues?

~Next Day, Late~

I've been talking to Brendon all day, it's currently 10:34 pm.

"What time is it for you right now?" I ask.

"8:34," he replies. Two hour differences not bad.

"Nice, anyways, what's it like touring... all around the world... you know, to all these different places," I ask curiously.

"Interesting. Very different, I enjoy the European tours, I love people's accents," Brendon smiles. I smile back through the camera.

Brendon lets out an relaxed sigh, "I missed this," I chuckle.

"Thought you told me you rarely remember me," I tell him, bringing up what he said yesterday.

"That May have been a lie," we both laugh.

"I can't believe I lost my virginity to you... damn Dallon," Brendon whispers. I blush.

"We were drunk, I remember like, none of it," Brendon starts laughing.

"Y'know, I'm the master at lying, I literally remember all of it, I lied to you saying I felt sick, honestly, it was just my hormones being a little shit, man, soon as I saw you, I knew I'd want to have you to myself," I blush more.

"Can you stop?" I whine out.

"It's true!" I frown.

"Then how'd you fall in love with Ryan?" He instantly scowls.

"He was cute, still is but I hate his guts, he also was just... helpful, I feel in love, but now I hate his god damn guts," Brendon growls out.

"Y'know, I remember this day like it just happened yesterday, it's stuck with me, you kissed Ryan because I was ignoring you all day, you were so pissed that you kissed him! Just to show me you matter, you're important, you are honestly, always have been," I speak hard facts.

"Hehe, yeah... I can't believe I forgot about you..." suddenly I realize something.

I never told him we use to date.

I never told him we kissed.

I never told him we cuddled.

I never told him we had sex.

He remembers.

He probably read the messages.

He probably does truly remember.

I mean, I did admit I wanted to cuddle him again and he did make out with me at the laser tag place...

"Dal, why do you look terrified?"

"I-I never told you myself we fucked- you remember?" His cheeks go red and he nods.

"O-Of course I do..."

Sometimes I think, if he really did love me, would be have actually forgot about me?

"How does it feel to talk to the man who saved you from pedophiles?" I ask.

"I've missed you." Is all he says. I smile sadly.

"Same..."

We stay up talking till it's five am for me. Brendon finally leaves, turns out he'll get an out of sleep...

~Next Day~

DIIING

DING-

DIN-