Texting And Soon... Talking

Dallon: Brendon

Bren: You don't want to talk to me. Why do it now?

Dallon: this is texting not talking

Bren: wow, funny Dallon. Guess you were right, this is all a joke.

Ouch.

Bren: There is nothing to explain, I am just a terrible person so hurts people and can't stop, it is all I ever do Dallon and all I will ever do so just fuck off before I hurt you even more

Dallon's vision starts to get blurry and soon tears drop.

Dallon: Brendon, seriously

Bren: Dallon, seriously I can't do this anymore so just forget about it. I will get over it eventually and I have accepted that, now why can't you?

Dallon: because I still fucking love you

Dallon instantly regrets what he sent, Brendon just stares at the message.

Bren: No. No you don't.

Dallon: I do Brendon. I fucking still do, I can't fucking not like you, you are famous, everyone talks about you, I miss you, like YOU said, I grew up with you, I taught you English, I made sure you went to school, you think I can fucking throw that away?!

Bren: you can throw away my feelings but you can't throw away the past?

Dallon: Brendon Stop

Bren: you fucking do not give me a chance and when you do, I don't even want it anymore. How do you think I feel, you are not the only one who can't eat, can't sleep, I keep texting Tyler and Josh asking how you are because you fucking blocked me but it is okay... I deserved that. You throw away the presents and you bring back the past

Bren is typing...

Bren: if you let me explain myself maybe we would be getting somewhere but I do not think I want to anymore. Congrats Dallon, maybe you met someone who is hurt as well. You are not the only one who feels pain Dallon, I fucking want you to be happy I really do but I do this anymore Dallon

Bren: I am not trying to blame this on you, I am just sharing my feelings, but you probably do not care...

Dallon starts shaking as fear washes over him.

Dallon: I cannot fucking leave you, you can't leave me

Bren: I can Dallon...

Bren: I really can...

Dallon starts hyperventilating.

Dallon: Brendon I fucking swear

Bren: WHAT ABOUT ME DALLON?!

Dal stares at the message... what about me...

Bren: WHAT THE FUCK ABOUT ME?! It has always been about you hasn't it, well life is not all about you, it is not all about me either but in this situation try thinking about my opinion, I have thought about yours, I know you are hurt, I know I hurt you, I owned up to it. Can you own up to it?

Dallon: I have, I have thought about your opinion

Bren: THEN WHY ARE YOU STILL MAD?! You would not be as mad if you listened, the only reason I am mad is because you are hearing me but not listening, goddamnit Dallon just forget it

Dallon: Brendon please I am sorry

Bren: bye Dallon

Dallon cries harder, he sends messages but it just tells him he has to wait for Brendon to add him back as a friend.

It is all over now. It was Brendon who screwed up but it was Dallon who let him carry on, who let the drama continue.

Brendon was right.

What about him?

What about Brendon?

How does he feel? He wants Dallon to be happy doesn't he?

Dallon quickly messages Josh.

Dallon: Please tell me where Brendon is staying

He stares at his phone waiting for a reply but obviously not getting one because of the time difference.

Dallon can hear his heart pounding, he can feel it too. Dallon looks outside his window from his spot, he watches cars pass, the world is so disgusting to Dal.

He looks back at his phone, he tries texting Brendon on Instagram, he was blocked as well, messages, blocked, he tried calling but he was blocked, Dallon even tries FaceTime. Denied and blocked.

He just sits there, staring at his phone.

When Brendon was with him, that was his chance, his chance to fix things.

Dallon did not take that opportunity to fix things, instead he yelled at Brendon, he let Brendon get away. Walk away. The love of his life is gone.

Because of him.

He cannot say he misses Brendon because he is the reason he is gone.

Pretty eyes, gone.
Pretty nose, gone.
Pretty lips, gone.
Pretty face, gone.
Pretty hair, gone
Pretty everything... gone...

Gone... he is gone.

Or is he... Brendon said he would be in town for a bit, he can go look for Brendon and maybe even find him again...

Where would he be?

So many places...

Dallon heard his notifications go off and he opens Snapchat, Josh texted.

Josh: Somewhere

Dallon: please, I need to talk to him

Josh: oh now you do? Now once he is gone you want to talk to him?

Dallon: please do not leave me, I already lost him, I can't lose you Josh

Josh: then fucking fix this mess without pulling your friends into it. This stays between you two assholes, stop fucking hurting each other, you two need to learn how to fucking get along without being like "he hurt me" "I hope he dies" "I hate him" go fucking fix things yourself. Do not bother to text Tyler or I. Neither of us will reply to you.

Josh exits the chat. Dallon surely did fuck up, this is what he gets for being hurt... for not realizing what he did to Brendon.

Josh use to be friends and agreed with Dallon, now he is talking to Brendon.

Dallon decides to text one more person... someone who is just as close with Brendon like Dallon use to be... someone Brendon loves.

Someone he cares about, a fellow band member.

Ryan.

Dallon: Do you know which hotel Brendon is staying in?

He gets a reply almost instantly.

Ryan: Yeah why?