I'm Done Hurting You

~With Dallon~

Dallon has been crying for hours, doing the usual, staring up at his ceiling and crying his eyes out.

Josh: ANSWER YOUR FUCKING PHONE

Dallon frowns, he doesn't want to be yelled at by Josh again. Whatever, he lost everything so just let Josh do it.

Dallon: Yeah?...

Josh: BRENDON IS LEAVING GO GO GO GO GO HE IS AT THE AIRPORT- he was texting me and this is your only fucking chance to get his ass back! GO DALLON FUCKING GO!!!

Dallon turns off his phone and rushes to his car, he forgot his car keys so he had to run back inside and grab them, once he gets in the car he speeds off, when he pulls up to a red light he puts his seatbelt on.

Dallon looks around, noticing there were no cars coming.

He steps on the petal and drives through, he doesn't fucking care if he's getting a ticket, he can't just let Brendon go.

Dallon loves Brendon, he wants to be with Brendon. He needs to find Brendon.

A flashing light goes off, a traffic camera took a picture of Dallon's car. He's getting a ticket for sure now.

Dallon drives for 15 minutes until e makes it to the airport, parks his car in the front where he's not suppose to park, Dallon runs in, he looks around, he has to get through security.

He looks up to see what time Brendon will be boarding the plane. Any minute now.

Dallon starts running, he shoves people out of the way, trying to get to Brendon.

He can't see him anywhere.

Security starts to chase after him, screaming at him to stop running.

"Stop! We will tase you!" They threaten, Dallon keeps running, his legs are getting heavy and his chest burns.

The only thing keeping him running is Brendon Boyd Urie.

Dallon passes people, he shoves through them, it doesn't help how tall he is so he can't really lose the security or anything like that.

He keeps running until finally he sees a line. But not just one.

Five long, long lines. For all he knows Brendon could be on the plane right now. He's probably flying in first class, he has to be on already.

But Dallon's not stopping yet, he looks behind him, he sees security trying to push through the crowd.

Dallon starts looking in every line, the security gets closer, he glances at the line one more time before moving on. He goes the the next line.

Then the next line.

Then the next line...

Then the final line, the last line. If Brendon isn't in one of these lines he will run into the plane if he has too.

Dallon starts at the back of the line, looking for the familiar boy he loves.

Then that's when he spots him. His big forehead, his beautiful brown eyes, his gorgeous face, his perfect body.

Brendon is handing the lady a passport.

"Brendon!" Dallon shouts, he was about to run to Brendon but security grabs him, the start pulling on him but Dallon screams, he tries fighting to.

Just like how Brendon did it when they were taking him away.

Brendon turns around, everyone is in shock, everyone is confused.

"No stop! I need to say something!" Dallon cries out, he is already crying.

They tighten their grip but let him stay to talk.

"Don't go Brendon, please, I fucking love you, I want to be with you, I'm so fucking sorry, this is all my fault, please, you have every right to be mad at me but please, don't leave me, I'm no good without you, I can't eat, I can't sleep, I need you, I miss you so fucking much, I get it, I fucked up, I shouldn't have ever gotten mad at you, it was never your fault, it never was and never will be, I'm sorry, I don't know what to say, I love you so fucking much, it was never about me Brendon, I was hurt, I was angry, I overreacted, I didn't know what to do, it is about us, not just me, it's about youDallon cries out, repeating the same words over and over.

"Brendon please-"

"No Dallon... I-I can't," Brendon whispers while looking down, he looks back up with tears in his eyes.

"W-What do you mean?" Dallon asks, anxiety fills him up.

"I just can't. I can't hurt you anymore, I'll hurt you again, it's all I'm good at, and it is my fault Dallon, it is, I was never good enough for my mom, I always fucked up, I got you hurt, I got myself hurt, I'm the reason this is happening, I'm the reason I stumbled into your backyard, I'm the reason I got with Ryan, it's all my fault, I can't risk hurting you again," Brendon lets in and out a shaky breath.

"I-I don't want to live this way, I don't want to know you could b-be with someone like me, I want to know that you can be with someone better then me, you deserve someone to hold you and tell you you're beautiful, y-you deserve someone who you can trust and someone who isn't a little horny dumbass like me," Brendon says, a sad smile on his face. Everyone watches in silence, no one daring to interfere.

"Brendon that's not true-"

"No it is!" Brendon shouts.

"Everything is wrong with me! Everything about me is fucking terrible! You don't need that in your life! Look at yourself Dallon, look what I've done to you, you look like you haven't eaten or slept in days, your own friends are mad at you because of me, we can't live this way Dallon!" Brendon yells, his nose and cheeks read.

"Just shut up Brendon! I love you! I always have and I never stopped! I love who you are and I don't deserve someone better! I love when you call me beautiful or whatever, I love when you act like you're gonna die if I don't give you attention, I love you and everything about you! I love you! I fucking love you Brendon," Dallon cries.

"No Dallon... I love you but, I'm done hurting you."

With that he boards the plane. Disappearing.

Dallon gets dragged away from security, probably going to jail for running away from security and basically breaking in.

Dallon's learned a lot, he learned to love, he learned to forgive, he learned to forget. But something he didn't learn is how to let go.

He loves Brendon. But he's not letting go that easily.

~The End~