We Need To Talk

Tw: idk what this would be called but Dallon is basically doing self harm but in different ways

Dallon arrives home and stumbled into his house.

He runs upstairs to his room, he bands his head on the wall and starts screaming.

Dallon lets out loud cries and pulls at his hair, shutting his eyes tightly and screaming.

Brendon's voice echos in his head.

Dallon just keeps screaming, he stands up again and punches the wall over and over until his knuckles start to bleed.

He can't handle this anymore. He bashes his head into the wall harder and harder, feeling so pain.

What Brendon said keeps repeating in his mind.

Dallon digs his nails into his skin, feeling no pain, he drags his nails down his arm, breaking some skin.

He grits his teeth, the room starts spinning. He bashes his head on the wall again, he stumbles to his bed and lays down starting at the ceiling as it spins.

The room spins faster and faster, soon everything goes black...

****
Dallon wakes up with a massive headache, his arms and knuckles sting while his head pounded.

He groans and shuts his eyes.

Suddenly his phone starts to ring. Without checking the contact he answers.

"Hello?" He says hoarsely. It suddenly became hard to him to breathe, Dallon takes in deep breathes.

"Dallon?! Are you okay?! Brendon is worried about you," it is Josh.

"Yes I'm fine," Dallon answers while rubbing his temples.

"You are not fine! Brendon is worried he called me at two in the fucking morning, I have been trying to call you since then, now it's four in the morning! What the hell happened Dallon, do not fucking tell me you are fine," Josh says, he can't help but he angry, he is worried about his friend and he has been up since 2 am.

"I am just tired, I fell asleep," technically it is not a lie... Dallon basically "fell" asleep.

"Are you sure?" Josh glances at the time, for him it's six pm but for Josh it is four.

"Yes," Dallon says, he sounds very broken.

"I am calling you later to check up, please Dallon, we love you, call us if you need anything..." Josh says sadly.

"Gotcha, bye," Dallon hangs up before Josh could reply.

He places his phone on his chest and stares at the ceiling.

Tears roll down his cheeks. Dallon starts thinking.

Ryan and Brendon are breaking up?...

Why?... what happened.

Dallon said he doesn't want to hear it so he shouldn't ask...

But why did they?...

Brendon loves Ryan doesn't he? That's why he got back together with him right? Now Dallon is doing what Brendon says he does...