𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨.

⋆° დ ༄ UNTIL THERE WAS YOU
chapter two. call it macaroni , part 1

Jay looks at his watch as he climbs the stairs, making his way to his new partners apartment

Jay looks at his watch as he climbs the stairs, making his way to his new partners apartment. His smile beams throughout the hallway. Hanging out with Sam and getting the chance to know her and getting to be her partner has made him constantly smile all day. He felt like he had an instant connection to her and he's only known her a day. He's never felt like this with anyone else.

The brunette walks up to apartment 22F and knocks. A couple seconds later, the door swings opens to reveal Sam, dressed in a pair of her many, many owned black skinny jeans and a loseley fit, dark blue v-neck.

Instantly, Jay was put in a trance, 'She looks so beautiful' he thought. And with in seconds, he was pulled out of it by Sam saying his name a bunch of times and waving her hands in front of his face, "Jay?"

"Huh?"

"Are you coming in?"

"Yes" Jay say walking in and looks around the apartment in awe as Sam closes the door behind them, "This place looks great"

"Thank you" Sam says and smiles at the compliment, "Take a seat...you want a beer?"

"Yes, please" Jay says sitting down on the dark blue velvet couch as Sam walks over to her fridge and takes out two beers and heads over to Jay and sits next to him.

For hours on end, and six beers later, all the two did was talk and talk and talk. Talk about everything. They shared stories, and things about each other-which they end up finding common interests- and they shared future plans and even secrets. They learned so much about each other, it was like they've known each other forever.

Sam couldn't believe how close she felt with Jay in such a short time, but she couldn't complain if she got to see his handsome, freckled face everyday.

"Look at the time, it's already 2" Jay says looking at his watch.

"Really? I can't believe we've been talking for six hours"

"I know. I wish I didn't have to leave. I like getting to know you"

Then an idea popped into Sams head, "What if you didn't have to leave"

Jay raised an eyebrow at the girl and asks, "What do you mean?"

"Stay here tonight. We have work in like five hours anyways, and we've been drinking so it wouldn't be safe. What do you think?"