𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

⋆° დ ༄ UNTIL THERE WAS YOU
chapter eighteen. we don't work together anymore.

"You're what?"

"You're what?"

"I'm pregnant" Sam, says, repeating herself.

"Whoa"

"Yeah" Sam sighed, placing both her hands on her stomach, "Please say something other than whoa"

"I-I can't believe this" Jay says, in an almost whisper and without thinking he leaves the bedroom and heads into the living room to get his jacket.

"Jay, where are you going?"

When Jay doesn't say anything and leaves the apartment, Sam's face floods with salty tears as she covers her mouth trying to stop herself from crying out.

Sam had thought Jay could react in a million different ways, but walking out on her, she never saw coming. She thought he loved her.

~~~

The next day...

After eating a whole tub of rocky road ice cream and watching several rom coms, and waiting for Jay to come back -which he never did- Sam finally fell asleep...about two hours ago.

When Sam hears her alarm goes off at 7:00, said girl slams her hand on the snooze button to make it shut up, then she sits up and rubs away the sleepiness -sorta- from her eyes and slowly makes her way to her bathroom to get ready for the day.

About half an hour later, Sam walks out of her bathroom wrapped in a towel and jumps back and puts her hand over her heart, "Jesus, Jay. Way to give me a heart attack"

"Sorry" Jay says, still looking at the ground.

"Where the hell have you been?"

"Molly's then my apartment"

"So, drinking is more important than being here with me when I tell you, that your child is growing inside me?" Sam questions, going over to her dresser to get out her usual black skinny jeans, and a grey t-shirt and matching grey lace bra.

"I'm sorry, Sammy. You caught me off guard"

"Yeah, obviously" Samy says, sarcastically putting on her bra and t-shirt.

"Look, Sammy. I left last night and I shouldn't. It was a dick move and I wish I could take it back" Jay says, standing up and walking over to Sam, "But, I have never been more happy in my life" Jay then places his hands gently on his girlfriend's cheeks, wiping away a single tear from her eyes, "And I will love and protect you two, until the day I die"