𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

⋆° დ ༄ UNTIL THERE WAS YOU
chapter fifteen. assignment of the year.

Sam lifts her head up from Jay's chest and looks at the alarm clock, which reads -7:05 a

Sam lifts her head up from Jay's chest and looks at the alarm clock, which reads -7:05 a.m-.

"I can't believe we've been up all night talking" Sam says, laying her head back on her boyfriend's chest and wraps her arm around him and snuggling in closer, -if that's even possible-.

"Most of the talking, wasn't really talking, now was it?" He smirks, playing with her hair. Sam smiles at the memories from the night prior, "No, it wasn't"

"I'll be right back" Jay says, kissing the top of Sam's head and slides out of the bed, which Sam can't help but smile at how good he looks naked.

A few minutes later, Jay walks back into the bedroom with his boxers on, which makes Sam frown and Jay notices it and smiles.

"Don't worry, baby. There's always tonight or we can go right for round four right now and skip the gift I got you" Jay smiles, climbing back into the bed.

"hmm..gift please" Sam smiles and holds out her hands, -like a five year old at a birthday party- and Jay hands her a medium sized, blue velvet box, "Jay..."

"Open it"

Sam slowly opens the box to reveal a gold locket, and when she takes it out and opens the locket, it has two pictures in it; 1. Of Sam and her mom and 2. Of Sam, Jay, Kelly and Erin.

Sam looks up at Jay with tears in her eyes, "You did this for me?"

"Yeah"

"Why?" Sam questions, while Jay puts the locket around her neck.

"Because, you've had enough bad in your life and you deserve something good"

"Thank you, Jay. You have no idea, how much this means to me" Sam says, pulling the brunette into a hug, "But you didn't have to do this, because you are the good in my life"

Jay smiles and pushes loose strands of Sam's hair behind her ear, "I wanted to. You deserve everything" then he kisses her.

"Well, thank you. I love it" Sam smiles and jumps off the bed, "I'm gonna go look at it in the mirror"

Sam rushes to her full body mirror and admires the gold locket, while Jay watches his girlfriend in awe. He doesn't remember the last time, he was this happy.