𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.

⋆° დ ༄ UNTIL THERE WAS YOU
chapter four. get my cigarettes , part 1

"All I'm saying, Sam, is you got a target on your head and you don't seem all that fazed" Adam says, concerned

"I grew up in a family full of cops, which includes Voight. I know how to handle myself, plus I have you guys right?" Sam says as she, Jay, Adam and Antonio walk out of the break room.

"Right" Jay smiles.

"Most gangs only pay 10 G for a cop. If you're really worth 100,000, I should take you out myself, pay off my mortgage" Antonio laughs, and Sam nudges him and says. "Try it"

"Coke dealer one time put a million dollar tag on me and Voight" Al says. Sam sits at her desk and says, "That's crazy" while drinking from her cup of coffee.

"How'd you handle that?" Ruzek questions.

"Well you dust yourself. Never go home the same way twice. Run red lights and if a car follows you through one, you chamber a round and you handle business"

Sam looks at Jay and mouths the word 'wow'.

Voight walks out of his office and tapes a picture on the whiteboard and the team faces him and says, "This is Billy Fagan. Small time hood. Had ties to a local outfit. I've run into him a couple times" Voight tapes up another picture, "This is Billy Fagan seven hours ago. Organized crime found him. Dollar bill pinned to his chest. They looked into the Serbians, cartels, coming up empty"

"We taking this from organized crime because he was your poker buddy?" Erin asks and Sam's eyes widen.

Voight looks at Lindsay and ignores what she said and continues on, "Start reaching out to your CIs" and with that Hank goes into his office, followed by Erin.

Jay leans forward at his desk and says to Sam, "Hey you sure your're okay? I never got the chance to make sure"

"I'm really fine Jay, I promise. Thank you for asking though"

But Sam wasn't fine even though she tells everyone she is. Sam is a tough girl, she can stand up to anything and for anyone but just the thought of a bounty being on her head, freaks her out a bit.

🌙🌙🌙

Sam along with the team step out of their cars, bullet proof vests on and meeting up with Voight and Dawson at some lumber yard.