z e r o. f i v e

"Hey! Since you're ready to move on, why don't we celebrate huh? Just the two of us, y'know I cancelled my plans with Wonyoung for this." Yujin raised a brow, nudging the elder's side, with a smile, she wanted to cheer up Yena and she hopes this will work. Yena stood up, scratching her nape, she wouldn't want to let down Yujin. "Sure, I also don't have plans today." Then she forced out a laugh. "Great!" Yujin was hella excited, and Yena was not in the mood, but it's Yujin, and she knew Yujin can create fun. "Let's go to the famous arcade." Yena nodded, well, it's time to move on.

.

.

The travel didn't take long, they reached the arcade, it was full of people, but not that many, they can still have fun. "Come on," Yujin pulled Yena inside, and immediately get some tokens. "Where should we play first, oh I know." Yujin for like so many times pulled Yena, "Tekken 3?" Yena questioned, Yujin then rolled her eyes playfully and scoffed. "We play it always right?" Yena nodded, sitting down. Yujin looks confident herself, they were both good at this, and they still are. Yena held on the joystick, focused. 

"What the hell Yujin?!"

"Why? Don't like losing?"

"Fuck you for real, Yujin."

"Hahaha. Sorry."

After what it feels like eternal, Yena stood up, scratching her nape. "I'm hungry, imma get a milk tea."She went off leaving Yujin behind. "Hey what about me?' She waved her hand ignoring the younger one. "I'll be back." 

She hates this feeling, gloomy, she wanted to be alone, wandering outside the arcade. She continued to stride, her eyes on her feet, she wasn't completely aware at the rushing woman that was just behind her. 

"Excuse me-" She bumped harshly causing her to fall. she looked back to see a girl rushing to get her scattered things on the floor. "Sorry." Rude for her to just watch the girl to pick her things up, she eyed the girl, as she stood. "Yuri?"

"U-uhh, sorry." She was at loss of words, so she continued staring at Yuri. "Sorry, I was rushing." "It's okay, I should be the one to apologi-" 

"Sorry but I need to go." 

"Hey just hear me out." Yena looked down, she wanted Yuri to hear her first, but in Yuri's case it was hard to.

"Sorry Yena, but Yunjin is waiting for me." Yuri rushed out from the scene with a bitter smile plastered on her lips.

Yuri's right there was a Yunjin waiting for her. She doesn't need to be selfish,

"Yeah, Yunjin." The name felt bitter in Yena's tongue, she let's out a chuckle, after all,

She was the only one who was being selfish the whole time.