n i n e

It has been five days since they have seen each other, Yena have been having so many thoughts about them, she entered the coffee shop, taking a seat at a seat for two. Yena's stupid right, thinking she's with someone, but she doesn't care long as no one bothers her. She analyzed the cafe seeing no signs of someone she knows, she slumped waiting for someone to take her order. "What a boring day." She didn't notice that the waiter was walking towards her. "What's your order ma'am?" She glanced at her back to see the waiter with a small notebook on his hands. "An iced coffee that's all." The waiter passed her the pen and the small notebook. "Please write your name." Yena immediately wrote 'Choi' on it. The waiter left with a bow.

Yena yawned, as droplets fell in the window pane of the coffee shop, she sighed, forgetting to bring her umbrella. "Now what am I going to do now?" Yena only planned on buying a iced coffee but luck was not in her so she better wait until the rain stops. Yena leaned her face on her palms, tucking her lips into a frown. 

Shits come near her.

Her eyes then shifted to the person who entered the coffee shop, five days passed and now she'll finally can talk to her again. Yuri walked straights towards the cashier ordering. When she finished Yena stood up catching Yuri's attention. Yena gestured Yuri to seat with her. 

"Hey Yena." Yena smiled at Yuri, before seating down again. "Hey Yul." Yena giggled, coughing a bit, adjusting her seat. "It's been five days already since we've last talked huh." Yuri chuckled while nodding, agreeing on Yena's statement. She felt nervous to be honest, after what happened in the five days.

Feels like old happy days.

"Yup, you're right, I missed you." Yena pretended she didn't hear what Yuri said. "How are things with you and Yunjin?" Yena hates to ask it, but why not act nice? Yuri looked down, twiddling her fingers, she looked up to Yena with sad eyes. "We..."

"just broke up."

Yena felt dumb a for a second, should she be sad or happy? She's confused as hell. 

"What?" 

"I said we broke up,"

"But why?"

Yuri looked down sighing, she shook her head in despair, biting her lips. She don't know why, why did she suddenly decided on something that has no reasons. 

Or maybe it has, but it was still unknown to her.

"I don't know. I just- it's hard I can't even think about it."

Yena wanted to know why. 

"Relax Yul." Yena put a hand on Yuri's shoulder caressing it a bit. "Everything's gonna be alright." 

"Here's the order for Choi and Joyul."