f i v e

"Happy Birthday Hiichan!" Loud sounds of party poppers and banging were heard at the location, as the confetti fall, everyone was happy and excited, Hitomi is finally 17 years old, Chaewon clapped her hands as she watched behind Hitomi. Yena clapped along a smile plastered across her face as she see Hitomi thank everyone about the efforts they did.

"Thank you guys!"

.

.

Loud chatters and voices were heard as they were about to start the giving of gifts and messages, Yena felt a pat on hr back which cause her to look at the person who did it, and it was Goeun. "Hey Yena." Goeun smiled, waving her hands, she was so happy seeing Yena after a few months that felt like an eternity for Goeun, months filled with sadness, worries. Yena smiled, waving her hands back. "Hey, long time no see huh." Goeun giggled, nodding. "Yup." They had a small silent time looking at each other.

"How's it going?" Gouen asked, keeping her posture straight, finally looking at Yena. Yena felt uncomfortable at the question, but answered it instead. "I'm fine." Goeun sighed in relief, mentally scolding herself at her question, she knew it, Yena isn't fine, why ask it?

"Sorry for asking." Goeun asked scratching her cheek, chuckling nervously. Yena shook her, giving off  large fake smile at Goeun just to prove how fine she is without Yuri, even though she wasn't. "Don't worry, it's okay." A moment of silence entered their conversion, making it unwanted, Goeun felt like she was making Yena uncomfortable with her presence. a voice broke each others' thought.

"Ya'll time to give your presents and messages!"

Everyone's message were so precious, especially for Hitomi, making her feel like she special, and she really is. The gifts were simple yet so precious, it was memorable, like how Wonyoung and Yujin made a book for Hitomi, how Nako made a special blog for Hitomi, every gifts they gave was special. Every message they gave was special no one really made nothing for Hitomi, being broke doesn't mean Yena can't smile.

That was one thing that really pinned in her brain.

"Without you I can still be happy!"

Yena smiled bitterly, as she remembered the last words that was given to her. And so it ended with everyone shouting in cheers, along with the happy look in their faces.

"Excuse me." Yena heard Yunjin excused herself in the middle of the cheers, picking her phone up and answering the call, Yuri watched Yunjin with a puzzled look in her face.

"Hey something came up, I need to go now. Do you want me to take you home now?" Yunjin asked, worry look on her face, Yuri shook her head, she didn't want to bother Yunjin, and she would want to stay longer in the party for Hitomi. 

"No need to, I'll just go home early. I just want to stay longer here." Yunjin was about to talk when Yuri cut her. "Don't worry about me." Yunjin went off.

Yena sighed, if she have a courage to walk up to Yuri after what she did, it's okay, but she have none. 

.

.

.

.

The party ended at 10pm, with Chaewon taking care of the tired Hitomi, and Yena walked out of the venue, tired as well, Eunbi left the car in her, she was busy with Nako. Opening the car she saw Yuri waiting for a cab. Her eyes the glanced at the trunk, immediately opening it. Her eyes the gazed at the cases, boxes and things Eunbi uses in her work. Yena carried the boxes and cases in the backseat living the small things on the trunk. She hurriedly entered the driver's seat, forwarding in front of Yuri. Yuri back off, mentally asking if it's Eunbi. Yena rolled the tinted windows down surprising Yuri, she wanted to take this chance to show that she wanted to be friends with Yuri or be back to what they used to be. "Hey, it's getting late, you should let me drive you home." Yuri was about to refuse, but she swallowed her pride,  she was getting scared. She wanted to trust Yena one more time. 

The whole ride was quiet, Yena didn't tried to talk and as for Yuri, she would like to just stay silent.

Until they reached Yuri's house.

Yuri hop down the car, Yena watched Yuri, who was close to her house, she then got off the car, getting Yuri's attention. "Yuri,"

Yena took a deep breath, she was scared what if Yuri rejected her offer? But she wanted to try, and she will.

"Could we meet up next time?" 

Yuri was thinking twice. Would she agree or nah? 

She wants to give Yena a chance.

"Sure."