t e n

"Argh! Shit what have I done!?" Yena ran inside their apartment, her clothes are wet, her hair is wet, everything she wears and everything on her is wet. The floors got slippery as she passed them, dashing upstairs she reached the shared room. Nako walked out of the kitchen noticing the mess Yena made. "What the hell is this?" Her eyes followed the wet part of the floor, she knew it was Yena, from the yell she heard.

She walked upstairs leaning against the door of the room. A muffled yet clear shout was heard.

"Why the fuck did you kiss her Yena!?" A loud thud was heard across the room. 

"She clearly just got into a break up!" 

"That's stupid! What would she think? I took it as an advantage?!" 

"And what was more stupid, you left her in the rain!" 

"You're a coward." Sobs then took the whole noise, Yena broke down like a fragile glass.

Nako immediately contact Eunbi.

Calling Eunbi...

"Nako? What's wrong?"

"Yena unnie...she's breaking down,"

"she's freaking out! I don't what to do!"

"I'm scared."

"Wait there Nako, I'm coming."

Nako hung up, running down stairs. Waiting for Eunbi to come. 

"Nako, where's Yena?" Eunbi sound so calm. "Upstairs." Nako followed Eunbi upstairs not leaving behind Eunbi.

Eunbi tried opening the door but it was locked, she tried knocking.

But there was no answer, the loud thuds had disappear.

"Yena?" Eunbi knocked once again, nervous building up in her.

"Open up." 

"No! I won't!" Yena answered, not opening the door, she had her face nudging on the pillow after answering. Her feet swaying frustratingly.

"Yena." Eunbi's voice raised, demanding it.

"I feel like a coward!" Yena screamed.

"Just tell me what is it." Yena got up, walking towards the door. Her hands wrapped at the door knob, she opened the door and was greeted by a hug from the two. 

"Gosh you scared us Yena!" 

"Yeah!" Nako's grip on Yena grew tighter, she tried not  to cry,

she was so scared.

.

.

.

.

"What? You kissed Yuri?" Yena nodded groaning frustratingly.

"Stupid right?" "Yeah it is."

Eunbi and Yena were shocked at what Nako responded. 

"What did you say?"

"I said it is stupid kissing someone whose feeling were unknown,"

"Like you just kissed her after a break up, knowing it was for the second time."

Nako was damn right, she should apologize.

=========

should i make a nakbi story or yujin x reader story.