t w e l v e

Everyone was having fun in the karaoke hub, but there's the two who seem to look quiet than normal, Yena stared at the alcohol in front of her. Yuri shifted a bit, since it was loud, in front of her is Nako clinging to Eunbi begging her to go home already, it was too loud for her. Yuri watched them sing loud, enjoying. A smile plastered on her face whilst clapping along with the others. And Yena, she picked the glass of alcohol in the table drinking it as speed as lightning. Her face scrunched up, mumbling a small 'ew.'

"They're such a dorks." Yuri mumbled letting out a soft giggle, Yena stares at her, whipped. Yena takes another sip of alcohol leaning on the couch. 

I sweety bird, get your mind, I sweety girl. 

You are like a star.

Yuri didn't notice how Yena drown herself in alcohol like the unnies, she was so happy watching Yujin singing her favorite sweet song from Sungwoon. She claps along the beat and the others, it's not like singing a soft song can make their party soft too. 

And then Yena continued on drinking until she felt tired, eyes heavy.

.

.

.

"Look Yena unnie is wasted!" Yujin laughed at Yena, pointing at Yena's sleeping figure. Now who will take her home? Yujin earned a smack from Wonyoung real hard.

"Are you an idiot?! Now who is going to take her home?" Everyone looked at Yena who was still unconscious, Hitomi nudged Chaewon's side. "What is it?" Chaewon glanced at Hitomi, Hitomi then pointed at Yuri and Yena. "Take them home, I'l go with Nako chan." Chaewon sighed and then carried Yena, arm in her shoulder guiding her. "Yuri let's go." Yuri immediately dashed to where Chaewon and Yena will go. Chaewon carried Yena inside the backseat. "Don't let Yena unnie smack her head in the tinted window." Yuri nodded entering the backseat, holding Yena. Chaewon enters the driver's seat. 

As they continue to travel, Yena's hold on Yuri become tighter, Yuri can help but smile at the sight. How can she be soft like this? She is Choi Yena that's why.