e l e v e n

Yena opened her eyes, blinded by the sunlight from the window of her shared room. Looking at the other bed, she didn't see Nako on her bed. She got up rubbing her eyes, she's so tired and she haven't talked to Yuri.

This thing sucks.

Kicking the duvet away from her frame she stood up from her bed walking inside the bathroom. Yena stared at herself at the mirror, tilting her head, trying to smile genuinely, but she can't. After all what happened to her, it will be hard to smile without faking it. Yena's face drops into a deep frown, straightening her posture. "How am I supposed to tell her?"

"Without being this fake." 

Yena never knew what's going on with her squad, not a update. She haven't heard anything about them. 

"Yena unnie!" Yena heard a loud voice from Yujin, she looked at the door of the bathroom and heard loud thuds that came from Yujin's footsteps. Yujin finally arrived he bathroom seeing Yena who really looked like she just waked up. Yujin scratched her hair in annoyance, clicking her tongue.

"Hurry up! We're about to go!" Yujin rushed to the closet picking clothes for Yena to wear. Yena went out, she doesn't have any idea what does Yujin mean, no one said they have plans on going out.

"What do you mean?" Yujin dragged the clothes on Yena's bed, glancing at Yena. "It's important now hurry up! They're waiting for us!" Yujin pushed Yena inside the bathroom.

.

.

.

.

They were currently in a cab and Yujin looks like she was so much in a hurry and Yena noticed it. "Why the hell do you look like you're in a hurry." Yujin glared at her playfully.

"Haven't you heard? Chaewon and Hitomi unnie are already dating and we're going to celebrate it." Yena was shock, she never knew that she will be always the left out one in the group. 

"Where are celebrating it?" Yena glanced at Yujin who was busy on her phone.

"In karaoke hub, sad thing is

Yuri unnie is there."