backstory

The rain was heavy, and it was good that Yena and Yuri fits at the umbrella Yuri brought. 

"Sorry if I caused you trouble." Yena firmly hid her hands deeper in her pockets, trying not to move a bit. 

"No, you didn't."

They were currently in a bus stop waiting for a bus or a cab, but it will be hard since it was raining cats and dogs. Yuri gripped on her umbrella firmly, stopping the urge to smile. Yena is just adorable.

"Do you like want me to just hold the umbrella for you?" Yena glanced at Yuri, but Yuri shook her head.

"No need to." Yena doesn't know what to do, will she just wait or talk to Yuri?

"Are you okay after the break up?" Yena asked, but clearly regretted it immediately. She wasn't supposed to asked that.

"I'm fine, it was not that bad unlike our's." 

Yena didn't know what it means, but she was hella sure it has meaning. 

Yeah it has, because after the break up with Yunjin, Yuri she felt like nothing that what it felt like after her break up with Yena.

She only felt guilt.

They felt the strong silence that becomes the wall for them to unable to talk.

But Yena considered it as a chance.

She pulled her hand out of her pocket, putting it on Yuri's hand that grips on the umbrella, making Yuri look at her.

But Yena was still looking away. 

"What's wrong Yena?" 

Yena pulled Yuri in a sudden kiss,

And Yuri can't process anything, she was so shock.

Yena pulled away,

Running away.

Leaving Yuri.

========

Bon Bon Chocolat is a bop!
Wan Yiren I cannot!