t h r e e

"Wake up Yena unnie!" Yujin shook Yena up, Yena groaned, sitting up,rubbbing her droopy eyes, she yawned. "Sorry for waking you up, but Eunbi said Juri called everyone to talk about Hitomi's birthday." Yujin stared at Yena,who has scratching her head. What if Yuri and Yunjin attended? That scared the shit out of her. Yena looked down, swying her feet, she felt tired. "You goin'?" Yujin asked, worried of what Yena was acting again, she could excuse Yena herself. "i'll just tell Eunbi unnie that you're not feeling we-" Yena cut Yujin's sentence with a huff, shaking her head. "I'll go." She stood up, eventually walking towards the bathroom, waving her hands. "I don't wanna let them down." Yujin didn't speak, she just walked out, scratching her head. "That was weird." 

"Did Yena said yes?" Eunbi asked as she followed Yujin in the sofa. "Yup she did, the way she answered was weird tho." Yujin crossed her arms, eyes on the white wall. "Why?" Eunbi asked impatiently, looking down at Yujin. "When I asked her she was just silent, but then when I was about to walk out she suddenly said yes." Eunbi sighed. "Alright, I'll just ready the car." Eunbi walked out, leaving Yujin. "Hey." Yena called Yujin, finally dressed up nicely in a short amount of time. "Unnie, let's go." 

The whole ride was quiet, no one dared to break the ice, not Yujin, not Yena. They arrived without a word before hopping down. "Eunbi unnie!" A voice of a girl welcomed them, it was Chaeyeon, she walked up to Eunbi, she was annoyed. "Why the hell you look so annoyed?" Eunbi asked raising a brow. "Y'know, Sakura hasn't even got her driver's licence but she insisted on driving for God knows how long." Chaeyeon crossed her arms, eyes twitching with a deep frown. Sakura walked up to Chaeyeon, with her whole chest then said. "What? I was already being a gentlewoman to you, why are you even angry?" Chaeyeon huffed, letting out a sigh. "Do you want us to get in trouble?" She glared at Sakura. But then Hyewon came and pushed two away. "You two shut up, at least we got here safely, good thing I took you here."

Eunbi laughed, she was expecting this. Seeing all this ruckus made Yena smiled, nothing can top her friends on how they made her smile on a sad moment, and it was nice.

But a voice came signaling them that a thing was going to start. "Guys! Let's start the talk about Hii-chan's birthday!"