f i f t e e n

Yena ran to Yuri looking like kid wrapped in a thick jacket, she slow down when she reached Yuri, she stood straight smiling widely at the younger girl. "Hey Joyul." Yena blew letting out a mist from her plump pinkish lips. Yena look fine after the headache and the wasted look on her last night, not remembering the accident that happened on her room. Yuri smiled at Yena's adorableness, they're currently in their favorite park, it was packed with kids, couples, and parents. It was cold, and the bad thing is none of them was sure if Yena was okay, not even Yena herself.

"Why did you want to suddenly meet up? It's cold." Yuri asked Yena her hands on her pockets. Yuri will admit she's nervous on what Yena wants, and she's confused. Yena awkwardly let out a laugh, sniffling afterwards. "I want to tell you something important." Yena looks so determined, everything is finely going well with the both of them, she can't waste this chance. She needs to blurt it out immediately.

Yuri raised her brows, curios about what Yena wanted to say, she opened her eyes. "What is it then?" Yena felt like they are the only person in the park, and she's sure that Yuri definitely already know what she wants, and Yuri was just not sure. Yuri can already see it on Yena's face, she wants to come back. 

Yena stretched out her arms, like she wants to do a handshake, Yuri glanced at Yena's hand examining it, she doesn't know what is Yena doing. Yena smiled sweetly at Yuri, eyes sparkling. 

"I see you're one of Chaewon's friend. I'm Choi Yena. I hope we could get along."

What? Isn't it what Yena said when they first met? Yuri glanced at Yena, bewildered.

"What?" 

"I'm Choi Yena, you?" 

Yuri decided to get what Yena is doing, she held Yena's hand and it was warm, she shook it smiling back at Yena sweetly.

"I'm Jo Yuri, Joyul for short. I also hope we could get along."

"Can we go back to zero? I want everything to be fixed, I promise I will be the best girlfriend you could ever have!"

"I would love to."