Smex

I went to a new bar tonight since it was hard to avoid all the regulars whom I've already had sex with. They are like little memories Id rather chip away. Even though it's 90% of my life. No I don't get paid nor am I a stripper. I'm actually a hostess. Typical slut material. Whatever. I like what I do when I'm not working. It's a good hobby. Plus my parents are filthy rich and don't know that I'm doing this crap. They think I'm being a waitress and going to school. A little independency but they still send me checks just in case. Which I used for rent and shit because working a few hours doesn't pay much. Just an innocent girl with a eye for sexy guys. My dress popped my (totally really and really big considering) boobs and had my ass practically falling out. Who cares? I get what I want so do they then that's it.

"Hello sexy" a British guy with shoulder length wavy hair and deep blue eyes smiles sliding me a martini.

"Diddo" I smile putting on my best possibly flirty eyes.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing alone?" He asks. Classic line. I've heard that from every guy

Innocently I shrug "Just alone. Drinking"

"Ah, so your not with anyone?" No shit Sherlock

"Unfortunately no" I sigh stirring at my drink.

"Should we make that a little less true?" He whispers sexily in my ear.

We weren't even in my door before he roughly kissed me. I kicked the door shut behind me and thus began the dance. My shoes fell off whilst he zipped my dress down. His shirt came off. I pulled off his trousers and he through me onto the bed only to get more turned on by the fact that I let out a sexy 'augh' upon hitting the bed. I wasn't into pillow talk and thank god he wasn't either. He went straight for my neck whilst sticking his length into me.

"You're tight" he laughs into my neck

"You're bigger than normal" I lie. He's average.

That was pretty much all we said besides the occasional pleasure pleasure scream. I dig my fingers into his back as I climaxed. Shortly after so did he. And we crashed down onto the bed. Another night another score. I should think about doing a threesome. Those sound good. But I think I'd have to be with a girl and I just don't swing that way.

I sneak our of bed in the morning and throw on my work clothes. I wrote the traditional note: 'thanks for last night. Had to work.'

Everyone is gone by the time I get home and sometimes they leave a tip (now I don't require it but hell I'm not going to send it back).

I serve my usuals their usuals. That's the nice thing about working in a small diner like this really only old people come and they're always the same.

"Can you take this table?" my manager, Sarah hands me a check that's to go to the table

"I seriously have a minute until I get off" I whine

"Tough nuts." She takes off her apron and clocks out.

I sigh and make my way toward the table with the rowdy boys. Great. I hate this shit.

"Here's the check I'll be back in a minute to pick...." I trail off seeing the blue eyes from last night but quickly pick myself back up"...up the check" I smile and walk back to the kitchen. A snort of coke wouldn't be too bad right now. I only have one check to pick up then I'm out. I'll go to the club with Andy, my dealer.

I walk back thank them and not make contact with the guy. I finally click out then go out through the back.

"Hey pretty lady" a homeless guy smiles at me. I smile back but ignore him and rush past. I feel something hit the back of my head. I don't even know if I screamed before I blacked out.