Hurt

Finally! A real shower. I get to show for real instead of I'm a cramped bus or nasty hotel room.

"I might go out and buy some food" Ben sighs.

"Okay" I smile walking into the bathroom that connects with his bedroom. I think I'll sleep in Sams room most of the time but every now and again....

I turn on the shower letting the warmth fill up the room. I can't help but think about Ben. I don't mean to obsess but god that accent. I could get off thinking about it. My hands involuntarily creep down to my inner thigh and I pimp my fingers in and out, moaning Ben's name. I feel a hand being replaced with mine and a kiss on the back of my shoulder blade.

"What were you thinking about love?" he asks taking his fingers out and spinning me around.

"You" I pout.

"That's obvious." He laughs connecting lips with mine. His hands move down my thighs signalling me to jump up onto his hips, which is what I did. He shuts off the shower and carries me to the bed, never breaking the kiss. Our tongues fight for dominance and he lets mine win. But he let's go moving down to my breasts mouth on one hand massaging the other. His tongue flicked over my nipple as I moan our his name and tangle my hand on his hair. He put his mouth on my other breast and started to move a hand down my body.

"Don't tease me" I gasp. He smirks meaning that that's not going to be the end of it. He plays with my clit whilst peppering kisses down my stomach.

"Ben I swear to fucking...." I didn't fish my sentence because he thrusted his fingers into me and starts sucking on my neck.

"Fuckkk... Ben. I'm gonna..." I also get cut off by me releasing into his fingers.

"You like it babe?" he smirks licking his fingers

I gasp and nod in approval as he plays with my clit yet again turning me on yet again.

"Ready?" he asks. I nod effortlessly and moan feeling his tongue go in and move about.

"Ben..." I moan loudly. White knuckling the bed sheets

"Don't you fucking dare. Not yet" he comes back to my neck and probably draws blood which makes my hips buckle. He hold my hips down and slides his length in me instantly screaming his name. My nails scratch down his back leaving marks as I'm about to hit my climax.

"Not yet" ben orders.

"Ben" I scream almost not able to hold it in as he comes in me.

"Wait" he orders kissing my neck.

"Please" I beg

"No" he hits my sweet spot.

He takes a final thrust hitting the hardest g spot to get.

"Ben" I scream real easing the knot in my stomach.

He orders me to get on my knees whilst he scoots to the edge of the bed.

"My teaser turn." I smirk. Starting to throb back and forth slowly, occasionally caving in my cheeks making him moan in pleasure.

Before he cums I straddle him again. What can I say. I like the last laugh. I pull him on top of me and he starts doing everything but putting it it.

"Ben" I beg

"Say it" he growls

"Fuck. Just fuck me"

"Scream that you love my accent"

"I fucking love your accent." I scream loud enough for the neighbors to hear.

But that doesn't work for him because he keeps teasing.

"Ben" I gasp. "I'm going to kill you"

"Just wait" he smirks

"Fuck me ben please"

"Nope"

I hate this. I flip him onto his back and ride him and we collectively shout lists of profanities.

I flop down on the bed sweaty and feeling like I just ran a mile.

"Wanna go watch a movie?" Ben asks

"What are we? dating?" I laugh putting on one of his shirts.

"We could" he mumbles

I jump up. "What?"

"Kay...dont be like this"

"Like what?" I scream. "Like adding another shitty break up to my list of shit things I have going on in my life?"

"Kayla" he repeats trying to hug me

"No" I scream roughly pushing him Sam steps in holding me back

"God dammit ben. Don't push her" Sam snaps dragging me out of the room despite my protest. I lay down on the bed in tears.

"Don't cry" Sam smooths reaching out to touch me

"I'm not crying" I lie slapping my hand away.

Sam groans at a knock on his door and gets up closing the door behind him. Like I couldn't hear them.

"What the hell" ben asks

"No" Sam orders "you don't talk. You think she fucking sleeps around to find a better mate? because she's all rainbows and unicorns on the inside?"

"Sam..."

"I fucking said don't talk. Use you common sense Bruce. If she says no the first fucking time don't keep trying."

"The first time?" ben ask

"Shit" Sam mumbles. I don't do this intense drama. I climb out the window and onto the roof-always a relaxing place for me. How did we get like this? My phone rings but I ignore the call since it's my mom. I don't need anymore today. Sam climbs up onto the roof.

"Your mom called" he sighs "your brother doesn't have long"

"Shut up" I snap.

"You should go in and see him before..."

"Sam" I yell before breaking down again.

"Ben doesn't know about your family. Or anything else. I promise I didn't say anything"

"It's fine." I swallow hard.

"Do you want me to come with you?"

I wipe my eyes. "My family? after everything I've told you?"

"Yeah. You are my little sis and I refuse to let anything bad happen to you"

"That's what he told me too." I sigh