Reunion Love

I drag my suitcase behind me and walk up to chancy, my families driver.

"Miss Anthem" he greets "Mr Bently, Mr Bruce"

"I told you. Call me Kayla"

"I'm sorry. It's been a while. And you look fantastic"

"Too long. Is my mother still a neurotic bitch"

He nods. I sigh and climb in the black limo, boys behind me. I click on the station I preset on here so long ago with all the good bands like the offspring and Nirvana. Of course I couldn't listen with my parents but the guys like it so.

We get out at Kambree hospital and I hold hands with both boys.

"Kathryn" my mother greets from outside my brothers room. She was wearing a blue dress which clashed with my black skinny jeans and crop top

"Mom" I groan "it's Kayla now."

She starts picking at my clothing. "Kathryn, I wish you'd wear something pretty"

"I didn't come here for you to rip on me Kimberly" I huff.

"Don't talk to your mother in that tone"

I slap her across the face "don't you dare" I hiss pushing pash her.

"Kay!" Kyle says weakly scotching aside for me to sit next to him.

"Hey Ky" I smile

"You brought a boyfriend" he smiles

"Nope" I laugh weakly. "You know me"

Kyle nods "would you please save me from mother? her constant being herself is driving me insane"

"You're the big bro." I chuckle

He leans on and whispers in my ear "I know something's going on." He whispers "the long haired one is looking at you with pain and love and a bit of lust. The other one looks like he'd beat anyone up if they layed a finger on you."

"They're my friends" I whisper back

"Don't bullshit me you don't like having friends not since Justin and caroline"

I clear my throat "excuse me. I must use the loo"

I walk out sitting against the wall. Thank god my moms not here. She's probably out with one of her fuck buddies or a business meeting. My dad does the big stuff, taking over homes and businesses, firing people. Which is what got me in trouble in the first place.

"I don't care which one is which" I hear my brother say horsily. "I trust one of you to be her big brother and the other to love her. She needs it. She's going to kill herself if she keeps it up."

Tears prick my eyes as I stand up to go back in. I take my spot back next to him. He tells embarrassing stories until he falls asleep then we leave.

"God. Your house is huge" they say in awe.

"Yeah. I guess" I say my voice echoing off the marble and sky high ceilings. "Do you guys want your own room or we can just all chill in my room."

They shrug. "Yours is fine"

I nod leading them upstairs then down a long hall to the end which is my bedroom. I walk in letting them set their bags down and sate in awe. My room had black carpets with a red wall a bed in the corner with down comforters. A long leather couch lied on one end with a fridge next to it and a t.v. Then there was a desk with a computer and a large walk in closet.

Sam take the couch whilst Ben goes on the bed. I throw them each a Monster as my two annoying little sister comes in, I have three Mary, Melissa and Dani. I have no idea where Melissa is.

"Who's this?" Mary asks twirling her hair.

"Get lost rugrat. They aren't into girls who listen to country and dress like cowboys." I snort

She stick her tongue out at me then dani steps in. "I'm surprised they like you. You ugly ass girl"

"Dani" I groan not caring for her shit

"You slapped mom now she's out doing..."

"Danielle!" I cut her off "not here. Now get out"

They leave in a huff. "I'm sorry" I sigh

They burst out laughing. But I can tell they are both worried. Neither of them about my moms heroine habit.