Sloppy Seconds

"Fuck off" I snap, not taking eyes off the text I was typing in on my phone.

"You like being the whore" James whines

"I would like you to fuck off" I repeat.

"But babe..." he says rubbing my clit through my jeans.

I push myself off the couch and walk away back to my bunk. James is the worst in bed I swear to god. It only gets worse when they're drunk too, which is every night.

I slide into Danny's bunk considering I'm turned on now. I connect lips not letting him talk. God do I hate that.

"Hey sexy" he smirks hands on my hips

"Don't talk or I'm leaving" I say creating a hickey on his neck. He doesn't talk. Just moans. See. I like to be pleasured. Not the other way around so I find the boys weakness. Let him snap they he does everything I want him to do. Danny's weakness is anything rough really. He likes to think he's the dominant one when really. I'm in control. I tug his gingered hair and thrust roughly into his cock making him take control. I fall on bottom and are clothes get shredded off. theres not a whole lot you can do on a bunk but watching him try is enough entertainment. He continuously suck an massages my breasts whilst teasing me by only butting a few centimeters of his fingers in.

"Just fuck me already" I gasp and without further a due he slams into me keeping his fast pace. He cums first then pulls out leaving the rest of the handy work for his tongue then licks up the remains.

I wake up the next morning in my bunk and walk to the front lounge.

"Fuck" Danny pouts "she can walk"

"It's not that big" I playfully punch him

"Come on what's the biggest you had?" Ben says in disbelief.

"Eleven." I smile. "Deep throat and all"

"Nice" Sam high fives me. I like Sam. He's a decent guy. He has a girlfriend so I respect that he doesn't cheat. But we are friends. I hang out in his bunk and we are drinking buddies. I always beat him I'm Call Of Duty. It's nice having a guy who won't hit on you.

All of us minus Sam (who decided to skype his girlfriend) went to a near by pub. Danny and James went out to meet girls whilst Ben and I sit at the bar drinking.

"Are you okay?" Ben asks

"Fine" I look at him quizzically.

"No one fucks that many people and is okay"

"You do"

"Well I'm not okay"

I take a shot if tequila.

"Wanna talk about it?" he asks

"Look. I don't know about you but I'm not down for the whole braiding hair whispering in each others ears who we think is going to ask us out"

"I heard about your brother...."

I push away from the bar "I don't fucking care about my brother" I say walking away. I pick up some random guy and have meaningless drunk sex in the bathrooms. Just another memory to fade away the rest.